Re: This week's Hero Showcase: Agent Pea & Camo Ranger!

by JoinKingJohnny

Original Post

This week's Hero Showcase: Agent Pea & Camo Ranger!

Community Manager

Every week the Hero Showcase allows you to try out a Plant & a Zombie Hero that you may not have unlocked yet. If you go to the customization booth you can check out who is available for the week. You can progress and learn all the abilities that come with these Heroes to see if you are interested in playing them again!

This week Heroes are Agent Pea and Camo Ranger. 

pvzmaywk1.PNG

If you go to the customization booth you'll see a small timer icon that'll help you to track down the appropriate variant, and if you like the Hero in question, you can unlock them from either the booth or the sticker shop.  

Let us know which variants you've tried and which ones you're looking forward to. Did you take the plunge and buy a Hero after trying them out?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 1 of 5 (1,219 Views)

★★★ Novice

do you have any tips on how to use camo ranger because I just got him and I am not surge how to use him effectively,

Plz reply bellow.

Message 2 of 5 (883 Views)

★★★ Novice
@JoinKingJohnny sorry miss spelled surge I mean sure.
Message 3 of 5 (880 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's the sniper soldier, really. Not a whole lot more to say. If you always wanted to play a pirate instead, but would rather have a zpg and get easily on the roof, than have a parrot, this is the soldier for you. Get on some roof, zoom, aim for the head and keep pulling the trigger.

On the down side, if you get in a strafing and jumping dance with a pea, well, unless you're very good, you're more likely to lose than with either a regular soldier or the pirate. I mean, it CAN be done, but a semi-auto rifle is less advantageous than either shotgun or full auto assault rifle.

Message 4 of 5 (874 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the support and tips, really appreciate it, and also don't forget to join King Johnny, if you are not sure who he is then search in google: King Johnny wolfy playz and click the first video.

even the gnomes bow down to king Johnny Standard smile

Message 5 of 5 (839 Views)