Re: This should of been a challenge match

by BattaIia

Original Post

This should of been a challenge match

★★★★★ Novice

Not only all in diamond 3 but also all 10’s and stuff I don’t even have       What the heck.    Come on.  

Message 1 of 13 (690 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Without a picture of the match, it's hard to tell you why exactly it wasn't a challenge match.
Message 2 of 13 (673 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @me12345678910987,

Can you provide a screenshot of the match history, showing the battle in question. Also, if you believe a Challenge Battle should have triggered based on units unlocked, please provide your current Player Level. Thank you.

Message 3 of 13 (672 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yea I can do screenshots how do you do video I thought I uploaded video

Message 4 of 13 (666 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

You should be able to click on the video icon and then just follow the instructions. For determining if it's a challenge battle, a screenshot works just as well (if not better) than a video Standard smile

Message 5 of 13 (663 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am at a player level that unlocked 56. But don’t have it 

Message 6 of 13 (662 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Don’t have a video. Have a picture but won’t pull video used paper clip at bottom
Message 7 of 13 (657 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Well, you don't qualify for a level based challenge, and you don't qualify for a medal based challenge. Not sure who is who, but I think you are complaining you didn't unlock the basilisk yet, but you said you are above level 52 which is where it unlocks. So my guess is you didn't qualify for an unknown unit challenge battle because your player level was higher than your opponents.
Message 8 of 13 (626 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You know I get it but look at it this way mathematically there was no way to win   Dps. And range no way to win

Message 9 of 13 (592 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is happening for me too, 95% challenge games, mostly vs lvl 60s (I’m at lvl 32) then one like this attached where across the board my unit lvls are 3 lower and it’s not a challenge match?

Message 10 of 13 (584 Views)