This is not right, we need to rise against EA games BS

by luiscyffer

Original Post

Re: This is not right, we need to rise against EA games BS

★★ Apprentice

Nothing reasonable about playing people with 5 levels higher than me doing double damage lol...

Message 31 of 37 (530 Views)

★★★★ Guide

If everyone in your league higher than you what are you looking for? So it should find nobody to match you? Or you want to play with bot? lol

Message 32 of 37 (514 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is for EA games GOONS!!!

Played resource challenge lost 9 won 1(last one). Because I'm a terrible player, right?

Then I spent $25 of my hard earned U.S. dollars

Suddenly... 5 games played 4 wins 1 loss. Wasn't really trying super hard either. Somehow my opponents became weaker, not nearly as strategically sound as before. Unit paring suddenly got all f$cked up in my favor. God dammed Napoleon all of a sudden... possibly even AlexanderThe Great! Yeah no favoritism towards spenders. No lawsuits from the unwashed filth taking up your amazing platform for free...

Message 33 of 37 (507 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes I have to agree with the latest pay-walls in place this game is def tilted toward those that pay, the match making system is awful in my first month I made it to 2500 this month I am stuck at 1900 I haven't changed anything except adding higher level units.
Message 34 of 37 (496 Views)

★★ Guide

This is the direction EA has been running in since at least 2017. New laws will be implemented around the world the next few years. The FTC has asked the public to write to them about loot crates and microtransactions. British Parliament and the South Korean government are also investigating the games industry. Belgium and the Netherlands have already decided this constitutes illegal gambling. They are currently building a criminal case against EA and possibly other publishers and developers. If found guilty in Belgium, extradition of guilty parties will be conducted. Most like the FBI or DHS will come in and arrest all of the top executives. In Belgium, they face up to 5 years in prison.

Message 35 of 37 (489 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@powerlifter450 wrote:

They are currently building a criminal case against EA and possibly other publishers and developers. If found guilty in Belgium, extradition of guilty parties will be conducted. Most like the FBI or DHS will come in and arrest all of the top executives. In Belgium, they face up to 5 years in prison.

Sounds like wishful thinking to me. Wink

I could get behind that, though. Arrest some of EA's managers, put them on trial before court, and then we'll see if EA continue their bullshít business practices.

Message 36 of 37 (482 Views)

★★ Guide
Belgium and the Netherlands have both said EA * broken the law. When Belgium asked EA politely to remove the offending game mechanics,EA basically said bite us. Belgium said ok then and started building a criminal case around September of last year. Im tempted to purchase stock in EA just to show up at the next shareholder meeting. Getting thrown out wouldn't matter to me. Id film it and put it up on social media. Calling EA out for illegal gambling, deceptive practices, and racketeering.
Message 37 of 37 (479 Views)