This is not right, we need to rise against EA games BS

by luiscyffer

Original Post

Re: This is not right, we need to rise against EA games BS

★ Guide

@MarcT22186 wrote:

You should really look for an active Team

Only if there was a better way to recruit people. I play everyday, and have an alliance, but have no way of growing it! Yea it would be nice to have a good active team to play with but the ability to build a good team sucks!

Message 11 of 37 (661 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@totorodc12345 wrote:

You can try looking at some recorded game play in your alliance. You can easily see how some player, their money reload much faster and some super slow even at the beginning. So I can safely say that it’s determine from the start of the game who can win since it’s calculate to ensure a particular side will hv very high chance of winning. I am guessing...those who pay frequently should have less bias game settings.

Meh I've made masters II without trying too terribly hard. Been playing 3 months and haven't paid a dime.

Message 12 of 37 (625 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The problem is if you try hard it will be hard. If you never try hard the game is also gentle to you.

Message 13 of 37 (620 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Me too, been playing a while without paying a dime but went through countless unfair opponent battles. So if u did not get the same experience then I doubt if u r a genuine player and not an EA staff. Stop bull *.

Message 14 of 37 (597 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@XMasterBishopX wrote:

@MarcT22186 wrote:

You should really look for an active Team

Only if there was a better way to recruit people. I play everyday, and have an alliance, but have no way of growing it! Yea it would be nice to have a good active team to play with but the ability to build a good team sucks!

Yeah, you're right it sucks, but this is the one thing most mobile games have. I'm surprised that there's no real Team recruitment group, hashtag or thread on facebook, reddit, Twitter and so on.

That's where the most community of other mobile games are ahead. But I'm not sure how much active user this game really has. I don't think it's somewhere near 100k and that makes it difficult. 

Message 15 of 37 (588 Views)

★ Guide

Don't ask for recruitment, EA's eyes will flow with Dollar signs, charging money to send invites

Message 16 of 37 (565 Views)

★★★ Novice

So I have been quiet because I've been changing my gameplay. Figuring out which units work with what.  Which units are better when they're paired together what's the better courtine how to figure out and switch your strategy on the fly...  It's all complete Bull * I just played the Slingshot early access and lost 9 times and won once.  Switching out my units every game almost and also changing between nod and GDI whenever I felt like it was necessary. Also noticed something even funnier every time I would switch my troops completely let's say from GDI to nod. Or majorly changed my unit formations the game would take extra long to load. This means they specifically adjust to what you're changed your units to and pair you up with somebody stronger. Literally every time I did this I went up against somebody was a different unit formation that was a better formation for that situationLiterally every time I did this I went up against somebody was a different unit formation that was a better formation for that situation. Side note they give you tons of cards now but they can barely give you any cash so I have way too many units that I could upgrade potentially right now but I don't have any cash to do so unless I spend money EA games is the worst!

Message 17 of 37 (521 Views)

@luiscyffer wrote:

So I have been quiet because I've been changing my gameplay. Figuring out which units work with what.  Which units are better when they're paired together what's the better courtine how to figure out and switch your strategy on the fly...  It's all complete Bull * I just played the Slingshot early access and lost 9 times and won once.  Switching out my units every game almost and also changing between nod and GDI whenever I felt like it was necessary. Also noticed something even funnier every time I would switch my troops completely let's say from GDI to nod. Or majorly changed my unit formations the game would take extra long to load. This means they specifically adjust to what you're changed your units to and pair you up with somebody stronger. Literally every time I did this I went up against somebody was a different unit formation that was a better formation for that situationLiterally every time I did this I went up against somebody was a different unit formation that was a better formation for that situation. Side note they give you tons of cards now but they can barely give you any cash so I have way too many units that I could upgrade potentially right now but I don't have any cash to do so unless I spend money EA games is the worst!

So you think it's a conspiracy against certain players? What about the players that won? Did EA make it so that they keep winning? What criteria does EA use to favor the winning player?

Message 18 of 37 (506 Views)

★★★ Novice

No. They want you to spend more money. Moment you spend money you start advancing!

Message 19 of 37 (500 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @luiscyffer,

That isn't actually how our matchmaking works. There are different criteria depending if you are queuing for the ranked ladder or an event, but neither of those take into account the opponent's units or unit level.

Ranked ladder: Players are based on the Medal count, with the matchmaker trying to find those near you, then broadening the search the longer you (or your opponent) is in queue.

Events: Matchmaking is based on your win/loss record. There is a range that it looks for, depending on the number of battles within that event

Message 20 of 37 (495 Views)