Re: This is discrimination!

by okii881

Original Post

Accepted Solution

This is discrimination!

★ Novice

Hello dear EA Fifa team. 
 Have question which worry me for long time. Why have you stubbornly refused to present the National Football Team of Ukraine for a year in a row ??? Which is not the weakest team in the world and has many professional and quality players! I have been buying your FIFA football simulator every year for ten years, hoping that I will be able to train my favorite Ukrainian national team in my career mode, but all to no avail! It is very disappointing and hurts me! 

Message 1 of 5 (584 Views)

Accepted Solution

@okii881 Have you considered the possibility that maybe Ukraine doesn't want to be in FIFA, has no interest in FIFA, or couldn't come to a licensing agreement with FIFA. EA sports cannot add Ukraine if they don't have licensing as they could get sued for it.
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (510 Views)

All Replies

@okii881 Have you considered the possibility that maybe Ukraine doesn't want to be in FIFA, has no interest in FIFA, or couldn't come to a licensing agreement with FIFA. EA sports cannot add Ukraine if they don't have licensing as they could get sued for it.
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (511 Views)

★ Novice
It's weird for me. I can still understand and accept this in relation to the Ukrainian Football Championship (Ukrainian Premier League), but in relation to the national team .... I think you are more interested in attracting the attention of Ukrainian football fans and increase your own profits from the sale of FIFA simulator on Ukrainian market by adding to the game the national football team of Ukraine!
Message 3 of 5 (497 Views)

★★ Guide

@okii881 Izzy is right. Usually things like these are licensing based. I believe that, for example, the fact that we can't recruit from the continent of Africa is because Konami has exclusive rights in their leagues. But I don't play their game, so I am not 100% sure. That is what I heard other gamers say in the past.

Message 4 of 5 (466 Views)

★ Novice

I wonder if EA applied for a license to the Football Federation of Ukraine at all? I have very big doubts ...

The national football team of Ukraine ranks 24th among all national teams in the world in the updated FIFA rankings! Also, the national football team of Ukraine ranks 15th among the strongest football teams in Europe!

Message 5 of 5 (412 Views)