Re: Game is trash

by EinarThePillager

Original Post

★★ Apprentice
you admit to paying to get good at the game aka p2w lol.
Message 21 of 25 (472 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I can re-affirm that this game is really trash mainly on the way it does matching. I regretted paying for this game. Seriously this game is so screwed that whatever level u r at, they will just match you with some opponents 1-2 level up. Always. Unless you really p2w all the way, which means paying non stop till you out pay opponents as well where you pay to rise above the level of the top few %. Only then you get to get a better matching. EA folks, you have just killed this game. At least for me for now. Am sure many others feel the same. I will play a few more rounds and probably uninstall in the near term. 

‘For those who still defend this game, it’s either you are ignorant, complicit with EA, or are directly an EA team members. Don’t pretend to act like you are one of the players and have another account to give comments that try to divert attention. I am pretty unhappy and regretted paying thinking that EA folks would really fix the thing with the fix release. How naive I was to think this way. 

Message 22 of 25 (443 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Reaperising - if you really think playing this game is really about being good or bad at the game, you might be missing the big picture. Assuming you have 1 knife, the opponent have a tank...how good can you be to fight the tank. If you still think this way, you are surely an EA staff. If you r not, then something is very wrong some where with you. 

Message 23 of 25 (442 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Harvesters costing even 10 tiberium would cause players behind in a game after losing one a huge toll in trying to come back from a tilted match.

Message 24 of 25 (404 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@totorodc12345 wrote:

Reaperising - if you really think playing this game is really about being good or bad at the game, you might be missing the big picture. Assuming you have 1 knife, the opponent have a tank...how good can you be to fight the tank. If you still think this way, you are surely an EA staff. If you r not, then something is very wrong some where with you. 

Being sarcastic with it, I'd say get close to the tank and jam its thread with the knife, otherwise you look like a rat trying to bite a tiger. Right now the game is unbalanced. There are some units that can easily dominate the field and have few counters and other units look like trash. Chem buggies are simply too OP for infantry and you can't just push out a predator/tick tank in time to counter one. There also seems to be a steep player distribution in the ranks, lots of novices on bronze to plat and pros on diamond to tiberium. Right now the master league can't be climbed due to the high amount of players competing to climb to the tiberium league. I'd rather stay on lower leagues goofing off to any players I find. First I'll grab and throw the nuke, then the 2nd and 3rd nuke is theirs, if they can stop me from harassing the harvester or having multiple cheap units gang up against their counter. Seen a hundred militants sacrifice themselves to a wolverine? Its worth a shot to befoul your opponent, like your just mocking him.

Message 25 of 25 (383 Views)