Re: Opinion why do you think this game is trash

by xMaksuss

Original Post

Re: Trash this game is

★★★★★ Apprentice

Honestly the game is a good concept just poorly executed...they need to revamp the whole thing instead of piece mealing the thing together like kids  with ADHD...ohh shiny.....

Message 11 of 25 (761 Views)

Re: Trash this game is

★★★★★ Guide

Not only the concept is good, but so is the game itself. The GIGANTIC problem here is...

THE PAY TO WIN!!

The levelingsystem is not healthy for a F2P game. I have once played a game called Brickforce (when I was a small kid xd ) and it was P2W in every aspect, you can't even imagine it... but behind all of that P2W, there was a good game! Just too bad that the playerbase quit since you had to grind FOREVER to get something you really wanted. The game killed itself with its P2W bs. I don't want that Rivals ends the same way...

Instead of the leveling sytsem, give us cosmetics! Skins for my tanks! Special animations for my basilisk attack! Bring us emotes! I would actually PAY for that! Let me visually customize my base more! Look at League, look at Fortnite! 0 P2W, makes TONS of money only with cosmetics! If you buy them, you win ( you look better ) and you don't get a gameplay advantage. So its a win (you) - win (others) - win! (the devs!) But with P2W, you win, devs win... but others loose. The loosers become frustrated. Then they quit.

Basically, we have the potential for maybe one of the best mobile games here... but the aspect of P2W is just ruining it.

The devs have 2 options: remove P2W and implement skins, this way everyone pays a little for the one/two skins they want and everyone is happy and the game continues to exist and the reputation of EA increases. Or... stick with the P2W. Instead of everyone paying a bit, you have only a handfull of people who pay too much because they can't control themselfes. And the ones not paying aren't happy. And the game dies. And the reputation of EA, once again. Decreases.

Save the game.

Message 12 of 25 (753 Views)

Opinion why do you think this game is trash

★★★★★ Apprentice

Give me your opinions as to why you think this game is trash...or not 

Message 13 of 25 (762 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Edit: [NULL]

Message 14 of 25 (749 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Can someone alone answer both questions? Shaping two opposite opinions at the same time will be interesting.

Message 15 of 25 (732 Views)

★ Guide
i rly like the game, the mechanics are fine the balancing is mostly ok. its enjoyable unless u have to play against a enemy with higher unitlvls which * up the balancing and makes the game a * show. p2w mechanics make this overall good game trash. u cant can't even invest 100€ and hit a spot where u are not outmatched wich makes the game absolut garbage because its not a full price title. its a small game worth max 50€ but if u want to compete u have to pay at least 1000€ to be even near the highest lvl's and they are not even near max lvl.
GOOD but TRASH because EA.
Message 16 of 25 (725 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Someone moved all posts of multiple topics of similar kind into this one, nice xd

Message 17 of 25 (707 Views)

★ Guide

I really like the game cause of its unit diversity. Just wish you could use more than 6 units. Also why does it have to be a Pvp and a 1 to 1. if it was Pve or 3 to 5 player free for all, that would be very fun. Sometimes I end up installing and uninstalling the game several times due to the fact I lost too often. Also I would want a game mode where one can use both GDI and Nod at the same time. Maybe one controls 2 bases and has both card packs from GDI and Nod.

Message 18 of 25 (678 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

See I’m not the only one who thinks this game is trash 

Message 19 of 25 (661 Views)

Re: Game is trash

★★ Novice

You just suck at the game dude your trash and probably a poor * who don’t want to give creators credit by investing money into it.  So get the * out and go play something else loser!!!

Message 20 of 25 (625 Views)