Re: This game has become “Race to the Disruptor”

★ Guide

Cool

Message 21 of 33 (785 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Tstillman24 wrote:

I never have this problem because it is only add about the point when the second missile is about to go off that my opponent starts bringing out their tech lab units. Just make sure you get the first missile and disturb their double Harvester and you should win. Personally I think anyone that sees someone go with a double at Harvester at the beginning of the game should win every single time if they detect it quick enough.

Only in theory though. There are enough people who are good at defending their double harvesters. And there are even some people who play extremely aggressive in the beginning, but still bring out double harvesters and tech units later.

Message 22 of 33 (773 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I had to use Disruptors yesterday to get my challenges done, and LOL it's so dumb, the two times I pulled it out I was able to get them to my opponents base and basically 2 hit it to victory.  I don't even know what to say, but it felt like passing a knife through butter - regardless I felt little joy in it knowing how stupid it is.

Message 23 of 33 (750 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@AcidSnowScArab wrote:

I had to use Disruptors yesterday to get my challenges done, and LOL it's so dumb, the two times I pulled it out I was able to get them to my opponents base and basically 2 hit it to victory.  I don't even know what to say, but it felt like passing a knife through butter - regardless I felt little joy in it knowing how stupid it is.

Lol, I’m glad you were on the other end of it. Lol

Message 24 of 33 (736 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Mister_Crac wrote:

@emandab98 wrote:

If I could figure out how to show a replay on here

1.) Install BlueStacks.
2.) Install C&C Rivals within BlueStacks and link to your existing account.

3.) Install ShareX.

4.) Replay the battle in the emulator and record it with ShareX while it's playing.

5.) Upload the recorded video on Youtube.

6.) Post the link to the Youtube video here .

Easy! Wink

@Mister_Crac wrote:

@emandab98 wrote:

If I could figure out how to show a replay on here

1.) Install BlueStacks.
2.) Install C&C Rivals within BlueStacks and link to your existing account.

3.) Install ShareX.

4.) Replay the battle in the emulator and record it with ShareX while it's playing.

5.) Upload the recorded video on Youtube.

6.) Post the link to the Youtube video here .

Easy! Wink

Oh is that all? Lol

Message 25 of 33 (719 Views)

★ Guide

i have been on both ends, and it is true. you get a distuptor to the other side and game is done. i even came back on the third missile and won. This needs to be fixed.

Message 26 of 33 (709 Views)

★★ Guide

I wasn't playing this game for a long time. Today I logged in to fight. Stupid disruptor rushed my base and 4 shot killed it. I couldn't believe what I was looking at, it was surreal.

Message 27 of 33 (700 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I find it hilarious that people say that haven’t come across this. There are at least 7 threads about it now. And each one is full of people with horror stories of this trash. Lol

Message 28 of 33 (684 Views)

★ Guide

Prove it is race to the disruptor!!!!

Message 29 of 33 (659 Views)

★★ Guide

Great video, exactly what we are all experiencing. Broken game.

Message 30 of 33 (648 Views)