Re: This game has become “Race to the Disruptor”

by AlphonseDisciple

Original Post

★★★★ Pro

@emandab98 wrote:

If I could figure out how to show a replay on here

1.) Install BlueStacks.
2.) Install C&C Rivals within BlueStacks and link to your existing account.

3.) Install ShareX.

4.) Replay the battle in the emulator and record it with ShareX while it's playing.

5.) Upload the recorded video on Youtube.

6.) Post the link to the Youtube video here .

Easy! Wink

Message 11 of 33 (1,039 Views)

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know of any phone based screen recorders that are worth a crap?

Message 12 of 33 (1,030 Views)

★★★★ Guide

iPhone build-in recorder

Message 13 of 33 (1,020 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Seriously... this is beyond an issue. And I’m done. I’ll check in from time to time here to see how the game is progressing... and that’s IF the game is progressing. But I’m done. This game has gotten old. 

Message 14 of 33 (974 Views)

★ Guide

I agree the disruptor base damage is ridiculous. But then I have two questions for you, if it's so good why don't you just use it yourself? Also if you're really encountering it so often isn't the burden on you now to have learned to counter it? I've only lost to the disruptor maybe one time in the last few weeks since I have orcas and stealth tanks in my deck. It does need a nerf but it's not that difficult to deal with in the meantime since there's no surprise factor. 

Message 15 of 33 (953 Views)

★ Guide

I never have this problem because it is only add about the point when the second missile is about to go off that my opponent starts bringing out their tech lab units. Just make sure you get the first missile and disturb their double Harvester and you should win. Personally I think anyone that sees someone go with a double at Harvester at the beginning of the game should win every single time if they detect it quick enough.

Message 16 of 33 (946 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Trolloween wrote:

I agree the disruptor base damage is ridiculous. But then I have two questions for you, if it's so good why don't you just use it yourself? Also if you're really encountering it so often isn't the burden on you now to have learned to counter it? I've only lost to the disruptor maybe one time in the last few weeks since I have orcas and stealth tanks in my deck. It does need a nerf but it's not that difficult to deal with in the meantime since there's no surprise factor. 

1. Because I have focused on leveling up the units I have and don’t have it high up. Also, it’s cheap as f*ck. Like I wouldn’t even want to focus on that style of play. It’s pretty wack if you ask me. 

2. I have learned to counter it. Stop it from getting out. The only counter I can come up with is to not let it reach the battlefield. Because once an opponent gets to it, my Mohawks/Banshees can’t take it down before it can scurry up and get some shots off. And that’s IF my Mohawks/Banshees live past the Zones/Sandstorms protecting it. 

I disagree Ree that it’s not hard to deal with. Because it is. And if I switch up my deck to focus on this, it leaves me vulnerable to the other things I have to account for. With only 6 units to pick from, it’s really really tough to account for every single setup. And I have a pretty balanced lineup and I don’t want to switch it to over account for one problem. It doesn’t beat me every time. But it does get me more than any other setup. 

Message 17 of 33 (940 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Tstillman24 wrote:

I never have this problem because it is only add about the point when the second missile is about to go off that my opponent starts bringing out their tech lab units. Just make sure you get the first missile and disturb their double Harvester and you should win. Personally I think anyone that sees someone go with a double at Harvester at the beginning of the game should win every single time if they detect it quick enough.

Sounds like a good plan. But it’s not full proof. The Disruptor is so powerful that even after winning the first missile you can get wrecked quickly and easily. And don’t get me wrong, I pressure Harvesters. That’s my main strategy. But if you slip up even the slightest... it’s lights out. 

Message 18 of 33 (937 Views)

★ Guide

When you are playing against almost perfect players with almost perfect ducks, you yourself almost have to play perfectly. You are right you cannot have any slip ups otherwise it will bite you in the rear end and you will not be able to catch back up. However I still think the best strategy is not to encounter these units because once you do the odds quickly go down in your favor.

Message 19 of 33 (933 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Tstillman24 wrote:

When you are playing against almost perfect players with almost perfect ducks, you yourself almost have to play perfectly. You are right you cannot have any slip ups otherwise it will bite you in the rear end and you will not be able to catch back up. However I still think the best strategy is not to encounter these units because once you do the odds quickly go down in your favor.

Give me an example of an almost perfect deck... in fact, let’s start a new thread and discuss this. I’d like to get everyone’s thoughts. Give me like 5 minutes and look for a new thread from me. Cool?

Message 20 of 33 (922 Views)