Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

This Questions is for EA-Cade

by Bazmalval

Original Post

Accepted Solution

This Questions is for EA-Cade

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hey Cade, I would like to know why do I have to score 5 goals on a team to be on the top. Cause one of the guy told me that if I can score 5 on them I’ll be on top. What he said it’s true I do the math  when you score 5 goals they give you 2500 points sometime 2600 depends on how you played every 4 games you play you have to score 10,000 points that’s the only way you’ll be on ranking top 100. I can beat any teams 1 or 2 goals not 5 some teams is impossible to score 5 on them.

Message 1 of 3 (99 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: This Questions is for EA-Cade

Community Manager

@Bazmalval Sorry for the delay, I just saw this post. 

Are you referring to Squad Battles? If so, 5 goals is the maximum goal modifier per match, your points per match will be the same whether you score 5 goals or 20 goals in a match.

The win formula looks like this: [(Team Rating Score Win + Match Result + Skill Coins) * Win Difficulty Modifier] + (Goals For (Max 5) * Goals Difficulty Modifier)

-EA_Cade

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (63 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Bazmalval Sorry for the delay, I just saw this post. 

Are you referring to Squad Battles? If so, 5 goals is the maximum goal modifier per match, your points per match will be the same whether you score 5 goals or 20 goals in a match.

The win formula looks like this: [(Team Rating Score Win + Match Result + Skill Coins) * Win Difficulty Modifier] + (Goals For (Max 5) * Goals Difficulty Modifier)

-EA_Cade
Message 2 of 3 (64 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you! Cade I appreciate it.
Message 3 of 3 (47 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help