This Questions is for EA-Cade

by bazmalval

Original Post

Accepted Solution

This Questions is for EA-Cade

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hey Cade, I would like to know why do I have to score 5 goals on a team to be on the top. Cause one of the guy told me that if I can score 5 on them I’ll be on top. What he said it’s true I do the math  when you score 5 goals they give you 2500 points sometime 2600 depends on how you played every 4 games you play you have to score 10,000 points that’s the only way you’ll be on ranking top 100. I can beat any teams 1 or 2 goals not 5 some teams is impossible to score 5 on them.

Message 1 of 3 (448 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: This Questions is for EA-Cade

Community Manager

@bazmalval Sorry for the delay, I just saw this post. 

Are you referring to Squad Battles? If so, 5 goals is the maximum goal modifier per match, your points per match will be the same whether you score 5 goals or 20 goals in a match.

The win formula looks like this: [(Team Rating Score Win + Match Result + Skill Coins) * Win Difficulty Modifier] + (Goals For (Max 5) * Goals Difficulty Modifier)

EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (412 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@bazmalval Sorry for the delay, I just saw this post. 

Are you referring to Squad Battles? If so, 5 goals is the maximum goal modifier per match, your points per match will be the same whether you score 5 goals or 20 goals in a match.

The win formula looks like this: [(Team Rating Score Win + Match Result + Skill Coins) * Win Difficulty Modifier] + (Goals For (Max 5) * Goals Difficulty Modifier)

EACade
Message 2 of 3 (413 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Thank you! Cade I appreciate it.
Message 3 of 3 (396 Views)