Third satchel never drops in Young Men's Work

by Loosifur

Original Post

Third satchel never drops in Young Men's Work

★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug In Young Men's Work, cannot pick up the satchel from the third commander. When he dies, the objective symbol is there but no satchel appears and nothing can be interacted with. This is in the encampment to the south of the map with a water tower on the east side and a radio tower to the south, between two cliffs.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the aforementioned encampment after clearing the previous two. Kill the commander with any weapon.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't complete the objective and therefore can't progress in the mission.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Single Player Campaign
In what Single Player War Story did the bug occur? Nothing is Written
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GeForce 970 (SLI)
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16

In Young Men's Work, cannot pick up the satchel from the third commander. When he dies, the objective symbol is there but no satchel appears and nothing can be interacted with. This is in the encampment to the south of the map with a water tower on the east side and a radio tower to the south, between two cliffs. 

As I recall, every time I've reached this point I've killed the commander on or in a building, so I can't rule out that there's some sort of issue with clipping and the building model, but I've never actually seen anything drop. This happens every time, btw, and is strangely enough not the only mission-breaking bug I've seen in the second chapter of a war story.

Message 1 of 9 (2,716 Views)

Re: Third satchel never drops in Young Men's Work

★★★ Newbie
I am also having this problem and even after restarting mission, the game and even the consol
Message 2 of 9 (2,669 Views)

★★★ Novice
Me too, this game has had so many glitches im selling it on and offline this game is poor worst ive played an i loved bf4 what a shame, back to cod for me
Message 3 of 9 (2,458 Views)

★★★ Novice
Me too, this game has had so many glitches im selling it on and offline this game is poor worst ive played an i loved bf4 what a shame, back to cod for me
Message 4 of 9 (2,458 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Its 03/05/2017, Still not fixed!!!

Message 5 of 9 (2,214 Views)

★★★ Newbie
20th of April 2017 and still not fixed. This is a joke 😡
Message 6 of 9 (2,105 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What's the solution now! In my entire life I have only played FIFA and COD and today I bought this game, I didn't expect something like that 😡
Message 7 of 9 (2,029 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

10/22/2019 still not fixed =)

Message 8 of 9 (1,596 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 1 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 9 of 9 (1,207 Views)