They said they will give us a 1,000 Dimond but its a lie!

by Mody8King

Original Post

Accepted Solution

They said they will give us a 1,000 Dimond but its a lie!

★★★ Newbie

You said if our player in our region won we will get a 1,000 Dimond or a bundle  so far i got nothing even our player has won! I contacted support but the said they don't know about this promotion  Are you serious or it's a lies  ? 

Message 1 of 3 (275 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: They said they will give us a 1,000 Dimond but its a lie!

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Mody8King,

I mentioned it in the other thread, but figured I would include it here in case others had any questions.

All players from the winner's region will receive a special Launch Celebration Bundle.

We also included this statement: 

Players in the winning region will receive an inbox message to redeem their reward within 14 days of the tournament (likely much sooner).

It hasn't been 14 days yet, so we thank you for your continued patience. We'll get the reward delivered to you as quickly as possible Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (262 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Mody8King,

I mentioned it in the other thread, but figured I would include it here in case others had any questions.

All players from the winner's region will receive a special Launch Celebration Bundle.

We also included this statement: 

Players in the winning region will receive an inbox message to redeem their reward within 14 days of the tournament (likely much sooner).

It hasn't been 14 days yet, so we thank you for your continued patience. We'll get the reward delivered to you as quickly as possible Standard smile

Message 2 of 3 (263 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay thanks. though i didn't see the 14 days period when i saw the message in the inbox but its fine we can wait as long as you do your promises.. Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (229 Views)