Re: There is no community manager currently

by TeutonicVvarrior

Original Post

There is no community manager currently

★★★★ Pro

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Sony Xperia XA2
OS Version Android 9
What is your Player ID? Mr Crac#GcdxpKY9
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug It seems that EA_Dance has left Redwood; I heard so on Discord. This explains why we do not get any announcements anymore for patches or events. But this cannot stand: There has to be a community manager. Somebody has to do this job, it is important.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to find annocunements about the most recent patch, or the most recent event - there are none.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

Message 1 of 8 (778 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Moved to general discussion.

Message 2 of 8 (751 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Community manager doesn‘t seem to be so difficult, even I could do it lol

Pay me minimum wage and I‘m in xd

Message 3 of 8 (723 Views)

I'm sure there's plenty who would do it for free and probably much better.

Message 4 of 8 (672 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Don't underestimate how much work this is. @EA_dance210 was active on pretty much all of the social media channels, talking to the devs, talking to the players on this here forum, ...

That we receive no in-game announcements at all anymore speaks volumes about how valuable her work was.

Message 5 of 8 (649 Views)

Too many people in general have this "it's not my job" attitude.  If all did a little bit here and there, the net effect would be huge.

Message 6 of 8 (634 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

What we need is someone with a personal connection to the developers so we know that the community manager speaks to the player base on behalf of the development team and vice versa. This is sort of like how a prophet speaks to his people on the behalf of their God and vice versa. Has anyone of you read the book of Habakkuk before? We need someone like him to be our community manager!

Message 7 of 8 (630 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Still no community manager , no updates in inbox, no planned calendar what not, no patch note, and barely communication on new units, new maps what not, the game went from great communication to nothing... 

‘then there is a balance guy leaving ... with a sting in the tale by making zone trooper and cyborg op !!! 

Feel like the game is heading south... perhaps Evil A$$ is demanding cost cutting and lower operational cost As usual?

Message 8 of 8 (544 Views)