The worst

by Axs3204Sxa6655

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fireworks sound effect h2h

★★★ Apprentice

Why is that you can see the fireworks on madden 20 h2h after a touchdown but can’t hear the sound effect of it ? EA needs to look into this small detail , I mean madden 19 had it. No use in showing the fireworks but can’t hear the sound effect of it .! Get on it EA!

Message 1 of 22 (1,851 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: H2h no pyrotechnics sound effects

Community Manager

@Axs3204Sxa6655 

This has been passed up and tracked by the team. I understand this is highly important to you and can see how it can amplify the presentation for the game and apologize if it's causing you to get upset in any way. We'll update this post if we hear any further updates around this. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 19 of 22 (1,780 Views)

All Replies

H2h pyrotechnics sound

★★★ Apprentice

To whom this may concern Cmon EA , in madden 19 you guys have pyrotechnics sound effects during h2h , but here in madden 20 all I see is the  fireworks light up but no sound effects .... what’s the point in having pyrotechnics but no sound effects ... get on it on the next update ... I’ve reached out to you guys but reaching out to you is like reaching out to my lost grandmother !

Message 2 of 22 (1,818 Views)

H2h no pyrotechnics sound effects

★★★ Apprentice

To whom this may concern Cmon EA , in madden 19 you guys have pyrotechnics sound effects during h2h online gaming but here in madden 20 all I see is the  fireworks light up but no sound effects .... what’s the point in having pyrotechnics but no sound effects ... please get on it on the next update. It would be gladly appreciated !

Message 3 of 22 (1,787 Views)

Community Manager

@Axs3204Sxa6655 

Thanks for the post, wouldn't mind some sound myself to amplify the intensity of a match. We'll get this tracked down as feedback for the team, thanks!

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 22 (1,765 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thank you , looking forward to this update ! Will be very exciting for h2h online players like myself !

Message 5 of 22 (1,753 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Hey , I still see that the pyrotechnics sound effects during h2h online games aren’t sounding. We can still see the fireworks however cannot hear them go off. Is this an ongoing issue you guys seem to not be able to fix or just simply ignored to make the adjustment. Please reply . Thank you
Message 6 of 22 (1,711 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @Axs3204Sxa6655 

We'll gather bugs and feedback requests for the team and can't guarantee they will make it in the upcoming title update. There's a lot of factors that go into the bug tackling process and it's always difficult to decide what they should address right away. From personal experience, exploits and critical game impacting features are always higher up on the priority list. For example, in the latest update they addressed an issue where a runner could dive before being tackled and continue to run after being touched on the ground. That impacts the outcome of a game and glad they were able to address it. Sound is always important though too as it definitely enhancements immersion and intensity of this game. I'm also right there with you on the pyrotechnics. 

It's possible certain bug fixes may need to wait for a later build to avoid breaking other features of the game. To sum it up, because a bug fix or feature didn't make it in the latest update doesn't mean it was ignored, but rather may need to wait for a later build down the road. 

Thank you for your feedback on this!

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 22 (1,683 Views)

Still no pyrotechnics sound effects ??

★★★ Apprentice

Still no pyrotechnics sound effects on h2h and franchise mode ??? EA this is the worst ... what’s the point of showing them go off but no kind of sound effects for them to anticipate the game... might as well just take them out completely. Makes now sense .. in madden 19 they show and “go off” ... this is a terrible bug going on and you guys are making no effort to fix it 

Message 8 of 22 (1,637 Views)

The worst

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

How in the world do I get a lost before a h2h game and opponent quit the game ... cmon EA THIS IS SOME BS .. so frustrating and you guys still haven’t adjusted the sound effects of pyrotechnics during a h2h match.you fixing things you believe need to be fixed but forgetting about what really needs to be adjusted . Unreal. I been playing madden since madden game boy 1995 and I can truly say you are just getting worst. I rather go back to 95 and play game boy madden when there wasn’t any bs glitches like this Smh. Very mad camper here !

Message 9 of 22 (1,457 Views)

H2h pyrotechnics sound effect

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

So another update and another fail at fixing pyrotechnics sound effect during H2H matchups. EA , you have failed miserably just to fix a simple problem that has been addressed repeatedly over and over again since the launch of this game and seems like it’s not an issue to you to get it resolved. I don’t get it. 

Message 10 of 22 (1,457 Views)