Re: The thief

by Spills78

Original Post

The thief

★★★ Newbie

When I first started playing this game. I was excited about the thief, the fire department, and the grim reaper.. 

You guys took out the two and left the grim reaper..

My question is when are you going to put the thief back into the game. I really enjoyed calling the police or fighting with him.

Bring him back please

Message 1 of 4 (404 Views)

Champion

@iminlove8, we don't know if they will add the firefighter or the burglar into TS4 like they had in other versions of the game. Wondering   Most of us here are volunteers and don't work for EA.  There are some EA employees here, though, and they do check these boards.  Standard smile  But they usually don't give out upcoming information unless it is official.  

However, when TS4 first started , it didn't have repairmen either, so the since they were added to the game, it is possible that the firefighter and the thief/burglar might be added as well.Wink  I've also seen a lot of people request the return of these NPCs, so you are not alone! 

Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (378 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks.. I hope they do..😀
Message 3 of 4 (367 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I really miss the burglar 😰
If only cause it would catch me off guard with that iconic music followed by the loudest curse induced rants I have ever directed towards a game haha.
Such a fantastic wrench thrown into the cog!
Good times🤔
Message 4 of 4 (325 Views)