Re: The sims 4

by PugLove888

Original Post

The sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Do you know if MAXIS for the sims is working on any expansion packs, I really want the sims university 4. Also if you know if there working on the Sims 5.

Message 1 of 3 (216 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'd recommend subscribing to the Sims 4 twitch feed https://www.twitch.tv/thesims or look up one of the community sites like SimsVIP to keep up with everything the community has discovered. 

Message 2 of 3 (187 Views)

Champion

@carthins, right now there is no news for any upcoming packs, be they Expansion, Game, or Stuff Packs.  Since we just had Get Famous released a month ago, it would be several months at the earliest before a full Expansion Pack is released.  So, for an EP I would guess around June at the earliest. Standard smile   However, we could get a Game Pack or a Stuff Pack sooner (those aren't as detailed or large as an EP so they don't take as long to make.)  A University pack would have to be either an EP or a GP because of the size it would entail.  There is a good chance that EA is planning this since it is one the most highly requested packs that still have yet to be made for TS4, and was a popular addition to both TS3 and TS2! Party hat However, they could also be working on something entirely new (like a farming EP).  Wink

As for The Sims 5, we do not know if EA plans on this as of yet. Wondering  There has been no word on this except that TS4 should run for several more years (I think the number is 3 more years, if I heard correctly). 

But, as @AvatarOfShibby has stated, you can keep up with the Sims 4 livestreams at the Twitch TV site, as well as sites like Sim VIP and Sims Community for news.  However, the best way to get news is by following some of the Sim Gurus on Twitter, as they will sometimes give us a heads up on upcoming Sims 4 news! Heart  (I do not use Twitter so I can't remember the Sim Guru who tweets upcoming information the most often. Embarrassed )

Happy Simming! 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (177 Views)