The scam of the icon sbc

by Klapgeep

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The scam of the icon sbc

★★★★ Novice

So ill keep this short because i could spend hours writing about how awful the gameplay is of fifa 20. I decided to upgrade all the players in my club and make 2 icon sbcs for some fun as i still liked the idea of building a squad. First pack Guardiola. Not happy obviously but i still had the other one. GUESS WHAT. Guardiola again. So im raging and decide to throw some of my subs in a 3rd. DUPLICATE ESSIEN. The only prime icon in my club. Two duplicates in a row. Can someone please explain to me how this is okay to you? Will not be buying FIFA 21!!!!!

Message 1 of 7 (541 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The scam of the icon sbc

@Klapgeep It's all luck based, mate. Tough luck! ;(
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (488 Views)

All Replies

@Klapgeep It's all luck based, mate. Tough luck! ;(
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 7 (489 Views)

★ Novice

Then how did almost everyone pack sancho out of the quarantined ultimate totssf pack ??

Message 3 of 7 (466 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I got a 7 goal keepers from TOTS Guarantees.... Plus another from red picks. Icon SBC was the only thing that has been good for me all year. I got Kaka which is a small win. Just never buy Fifa points. I tried to buy them during TOTS, and out of $100 the best card I got was Gold Lemar. Not a single walkout even though the odds were like 99%, no TOTS which odds were around 90%, and I only had two boards both being Gold Lemar….LOL What a rip off. The trick is to trade and let all the other suckers buy packs and do untradeable SBCs. These kids may be gambling addicts by the time they are 16, but at least EA is rich.

Message 4 of 7 (452 Views)

★★★ Guide

I happened to me too to get the same card in a row when opening the same kind of pack.

There could be server caching issues?

I don’t think so, cause EA does not mistakes, all EA products are perfect.

Message 5 of 7 (437 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here. Opened 5 moments icon packs rinsing all the high rated players I had and I got Hugo Sanchez x2 , Laudraup x2 and Luis Hernandez.

Of the 100 icons one could pack, why do some accounts keep getting the same? It's not like I had so many icons to get duplicates. Something has to be done around this!

Message 6 of 7 (379 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Klapgeep haha! I almost got the same stuff! I did 4 different Icon Packs earlier this year!

Got One Roberto Carlos, 1 Johan Cruyff! Then 2 duplicates of the same guys.
Message 7 of 7 (351 Views)