The next frontier Dog Tag!

by Parasimpaticus

Original Post

The next frontier Dog Tag!

★★ Novice

Hello!

So I have been trying to contact EA support on live chat 3 times now and got nothing so posting here.I never received my the next frontier dogtag although I am POSITIVE I completed the mission.It is really starting to annoy me since I am absolutely sure I completed the mission.If anyone can help me,please do.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 28 (1,395 Views)

Re: The next frontier Dog Tag!

@Parasimpaticus

No worries man, nobody got it yet.

As we know from DICE it should get awarded between August 21 and 28.

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 28 (1,374 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Interesting how it doesnt just award it. Every other dogtag, award in the game automatically pops up when you complete it... you telling me there is different code used for these ones? Why do we need to hit up EA support just to get our tags awarded??? 

Message 3 of 28 (1,290 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks for the infoLarge smile

Message 4 of 28 (1,277 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I didn't get mine either...I just got off the chat with tech support about it and they said they can't do anything about it anyway and told me to post in the bf1 forums about it. Dumb. Why don't we have mission tracker in this game like bf3 and bf4...and why don't these things just immediately appears when we've earned them so we know we did it???? The news/announcements about this kind of stuff is so jacked with bf1...I've missed 80% of the zodiac dog tags because I had no idea the missions were even going.

Message 5 of 28 (1,207 Views)

@SgtDaboss

You don't need to go to the Support normally, just if there would ba a issue with anything in the Game.

They just said it will get awarded between August 21 and 28.

And these Summer mission Dog Tags never got instantly unlocked after mission end, it always took a few days to show up!

Message 6 of 28 (1,129 Views)

★★ Novice

Hmm. Didn't know that.

Thanks for the info man.

I will be sure to update when/if I get the dog tag Standard smile

Message 7 of 28 (1,077 Views)

@Parasimpaticus

Np. Standard smile
At least on the 28th all who completed the Challenge should have it.

Message 8 of 28 (1,042 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Where are you seeing this information? I've seen things posted by EA/DICE on the forums that say thanks for playing the missions and it'll be awarded ON the 21st. I still have nothing.
Message 9 of 28 (974 Views)

@TheSplynncryth

As far as we know from DICE through twitter, the awards should roll out between August 21 and 28.
So just today player got their 3rd Summer Mission Dog Tag.
The Knife and the Golden Tag are awards for them who completed all 3 Summer Missions. So it might come a bit later, cause the Knife also got not awarded yet. (Probably on the 28th, hopefully not later)

Message 10 of 28 (972 Views)