Re: The most strongest zombie boss of them all

by championkevin44

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The most strongest zombie boss of them all

★ Novice

If anyone plays Garden Ops or fight the zombie bosses. One will know about the most overpowered and annoying boss of them all. Of course I am talking about the Yeti. "The Yeti?" One would question. Yes, the Yeti. The zombie boss with the lowest health and is known for running away in the PVZ games is the most strongest of them all. Not even the Giga Gargantuar could be called more of a threat than the Yeti. Yes, I am serious. Yeti wasn't this annoying in the first Garden Warfare. He would run away when getting hurt. Sounds about right. But in Garden Warfare 2, they buffed him into the most strongest boss of them all. First of all, he doesn't run away from the player and if he does, that's a feint. He runs towards the player and uses his annoying close ice blast ability to freeze the player instantly then he starts knocking them around. It's funny how one of the tips in the game said to stay as far as possible from the Yeti. How? By getting on a rooftop? Funny, because he has an ability that can attack players standing on top of rooftops. But then again, that is the only option of countering him without dying so quickly. Don't believe me? Try fighting him one on one with no one to heal you on the same ground as him and if you want, go easy mode. Try fighting against two Yetis in Garden Ops with three AI companions and no switching controls between those companions allowed. You know what, just fight the yeti in general. I promise you, he is the most annoying and strongest boss. I really hope that he gets a nerf really REALLY soon, or how about now? Making him less annoying please. Oh, and before people ask why don't I just go to EA support and tell them? Those that know how recommending changes work with many game companies, they want people to go to the forums and if the post gets well known, the creators might see it. Now before I post the next forum, I have to say one more thing that shows how much I hate the Yeti. When I saw the Yeti King shed a tear in his frozen state, I at first was sorry for him until I found out about the true strength of the Yeti. I now say, "Serves you right." I see why the Yeti King is frozen, and I'm more happy to know that he's stuck there. 

Message 1 of 4 (669 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Goop pots everywhere and he's 10x easier.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (606 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

I do not not play ops much at all but needed to a while back to level up a few chomps on alt 2 and to 100% the game. I recall beating two Yeti's by myself in open mode(normal level)  hoping people would join.  Also a triple boss wave on crazy difficult with 2 players against 3 Yeti's, AC Perrys and Artic troops. When solo or with other players I always leave empty pots/bots. Depending on which boss or bosses show up on the wheel of misfortune this determines the spawnables I then deploy. In both cases above I deployed 4-5 doom shrooms near the garden and scaredy shrooms at a distance. You want to basically run the distance away from garden and then back. When he stops to battle pots, attack quick and move again. On solo I did it with armor chomp, green goop and vamp weed. A trick can be used to walk through vamp weed when battling a boss to give you a health boost. I do recall using one auto revive playing solo and the max amount I could use on crazy mode. The key with the Yeti Boss is to attach his back side when he is busy with pots or even teammates and or AI. 

Message 2 of 4 (633 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Goop pots everywhere and he's 10x easier.

Message 3 of 4 (607 Views)

★ Novice

He still needs a nerf though. lol

Message 4 of 4 (590 Views)