Re: The missile is biased, it needs to be fixed asap.

by Mavster07

Original Post

The missile is biased, it needs to be fixed asap.

★★★★ Apprentice

I got a pretty good and clear example of this in action: https://youtu.be/7LMLy63FNyY

Take a look at the second missile. Watch the bar specifically. He is given a small eternity to block capture repeatedly over and over. The bar degenerates for him. I finally get it to 99% and one of my units falls (because it has been fighting for an eternity) and the missile instantly shoots... for him.

Where's my eternity to get stuff in place and block him? Where's my capture degeneration? If one person is given this opportunity the other should have it too.

This has been around since day 1 and really needs to be addressed.

Message 1 of 5 (599 Views)

★ Guide
I feel like I've typed this a lot but I'll give my opinion again here, when the missile completely changes hands the bit at the end that normally slowly decreases when its contested should empty completely, this would stop ridiculously close missile launches being decided by misplays, it removes the horribly annoying and honestly overpowered method of last minute missile capture by just simultaneously flying air units over uncaptured platforms at the last second, even if they die half an instant later.
Message 2 of 5 (572 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Agree with Jade

Message 3 of 5 (552 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

please please please please please please please FIX THIS. Constantly having missiles I charge 99.99% instantly turn around on and kill me. This should have been fixed before release!

Message 4 of 5 (450 Views)

★★★★ Guide

agreed ive been seeing this as well 

Message 5 of 5 (430 Views)