Re: The heist Mustang GT wrap

by master2g

Original Post

★★★ Guide

@pajuhesh80  I hate to be "that guy," but you have literally spent more time on this forum trying to figure out a way to download this wrap than it would've taken you to make it yourself. Have you ever tried using the wrap editor? Why not try it? The Mustang wrap is literally one of the easiest wraps you could make. I don't mind walking you through it, if that's what you need.

Message 21 of 28 (1,646 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Jabberwocky79

I told him the same thing.

Message 22 of 28 (1,634 Views)

★★★ Guide
^^^ Good job!
Message 23 of 28 (1,624 Views)

★★★ Novice

I used wrap editor and made something like that; But I want exactly that.

It is easy, but for example I don't know exactly body color. there are many same colors (just different in brightness).

I can't understand why you don't want to send that. It's not very hard to send them.

Message 24 of 28 (1,602 Views)

★★★ Guide

@pajuhesh80   You realize that any savegame file someone else sends you is not going to have the exact, official Mustang wrap in it, right? The car is only drive-able in the mission, it isn't given to the player. Any wrap that is created by someone else is going to have the same constraints that you are complaining about. My suggestion is that you spend a little more time with the wrap editor and use the advanced features that can allow you to fine-tune your colors. Who knows, maybe you can make something that you will like even better!

Message 25 of 28 (1,594 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@pajuhesh80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu0L3wprWLE

Here is a video that shows how easy it is to build my friend. Good luck and have fun. 

Message 26 of 28 (1,567 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do I download wraps on NFS PAYBACK? Because the community tab doesn’t work and I’m not very good with editor and I’m using a pirated NFS PAYBACK SO is there any way to download wraps?
Message 27 of 28 (1,467 Views)

★★★ Novice

https://i.imgur.com/KgbNHEU.png

Message 28 of 28 (1,458 Views)