The expensive life of growing up and training

by Sc1-T3k

Original Post

Re: The expensive life of growing up and training

★ Apprentice

I know it's tough but I've been keeping a "float" of 200k credits that I simply don't go under, so if I do unearth a sick character I at least have the money to throw at them . It's just discipline, I think it's fair so far. Lvl 41.

Message 11 of 16 (479 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just feel there should more credits per enrgy spent than there are, if theres no bounty missions for that day there is simply no way to make 100k to unlock a darth sidious never mind level him up into the 40s thats over 300k to do that i ran out of money so fast and hes still 5 lvls lower than the rest of my crew.

I mean you spend days to weeks farming for the shards for a character it shouldnt cost insane amounts of money to activate them, then level them up. Its crazy.

Message 12 of 16 (469 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Sitting around waiting for days to promote a character I unlocked is very demoralizing. The hard work should be the shards, not the credits.

Message 13 of 16 (448 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks for the feedback, everybody. We are definitely paying attention to this issue.

-Aaron

Message 14 of 16 (435 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

what should have been a great weekend of character unlocks, promotions, and leveling turned into a night mare of where to spend my tiny amount of credits. turning chewie and dooku 4*, consular into 3*, and unlocking savage left me destitute with a squad no where near my level. 

For every good thing I do in this game there is the immediate effect of not enough credits to finish anything I start. I know this seems like beating a dead horse, everyone is painfully aware of the poor credit payouts but it needs repeated again and again and again. The strategy part of this game should never be about where to spend my credits, it should be about gearing people and finding the best combo of characters to excel in maps and pvp.

The longer it feels like running in quicksand, the quicker people will move on to other games. Spending crystals for credits is not a viable solution for me but i find myself blowing 10 to 50 here and there just to keep a few steps behind. Leaving me unable to buy any character packs with those crystals. The bounty missions help but end up just as frustrating as the money is never enough to do even half of what needs to be finished.

Solutions to this problem need to be pushed up the priority list. Who cares about a broken pvp system when you cant even gear, level, promote, or unlock the things you have already earned with shards, pieces, and time spent leveling.

Message 15 of 16 (416 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Sorry to break it to you..big O'll Palps require 1 million credits to level to seven stars..so start saving! Actually credits are ok to come by if you keep doing bounty and later events. IIRC I get almost 400k if both are available. And if you are willing to spend shards you can refresh the events I think.
Message 16 of 16 (398 Views)