Re: The automated battle

by aaronnemoyten

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The automated battle

★★ Guide

The automated battle feature is great when used for fights where a player doesnt wish to expend excessive quantities of time. The feature is basic though and is without intelligence. Might I suggest allowing for a manual mode to PVP?  Players would recognize the threat of say a healer and focus on destroying this character first. This isnt an option when the game is running on automatic. It appears to randomly select targets and chooses abilities when a player would make a better move. 

Message 1 of 4 (934 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

We are planning some major PvP improvements in a future update. This will include changes to how battle works in PvP.

-Aaron

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,007 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
there's a AUTO button and I assume eventually we'll have some sort of control. yes, right now, it's annoying to see an enemy with a tiny health bar left and your party is shooting someone else..
Message 2 of 4 (918 Views)

★★ Guide

This is exactly what I am referring to. There should besome type of place marker here. Something that says coming soon or find this when you unlock level XX. There shouldn't be a blank. 

Message 3 of 4 (889 Views)

★ Guide

We are planning some major PvP improvements in a future update. This will include changes to how battle works in PvP.

-Aaron

Message 4 of 4 (1,008 Views)