The World of Luxury Event

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: The World of Luxury Event - Available now!

★★ Guide

I'm really enjoying this event. I like all of the new quests and items. ( Still waiting to get the bubble blower. ) 

One issue I'm experiencing right now is my current quest to  "finish my checklist", that I just finished. 😵 That means I have to wait until tomorrow to do any more quests that further this event.😩 

Message 71 of 307 (401 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

There are two of the quest events that are finish your to-do list, so you might want to delay claiming your to-do list during the special event.

Message 72 of 307 (390 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@amchristian Hang in there. First I couldn't get the bubbler and today I got 2 more...well, 1 more and the 3rd was turned into 10 Izzy Gems. ☺

Message 73 of 307 (385 Views)

★★ Pro
Then time accepting the pink check marks for any of the related events until after getting through the second to-do list so you don’t have to wait through the waiting period to get to the final quest.

I have decided not to try for the 1700. I don’t want the gates and the 10 simcash isn’t worth being crazy over to finish in time. So I will do the ones that advance the relationship stories I am working on and hope enough extra coins add up to a box that ends up as a bubble maker since that’s the only thing left I even want. But love the event overall!
Message 74 of 307 (381 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Good advice, thank you.

Thank you all. 👍😊

Message 75 of 307 (365 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I've opened around 12 -15 chests. I've gotten the max number mirrors and tables. I'm keep getting them though so they turn into tokens that I don't need. It's getting a little annoying. My goal is to get least one of each of the items.

I need 5 more items. The item I want the most are the lights. I got the bubble blower at around the 8th try. I got the sim cash prize so I was able to buy a bath tub. Now I'm going to save up for a 4th sim.

I like the event so far even though I keep getting mirrors and tables. The good thing about events is that I'm more active with them. Which means I earn mire simoleons.

Message 76 of 307 (360 Views)

★★ Pro
I think someone above mentioned trying to open only one box a day to not get so many duplicates. That’s what I am trying after the tix conversion frustration yesterday and I noticed all my duplicates were happening when I opened boxes one right after another.
Message 77 of 307 (354 Views)

★ Guide
argh I am late to join this event because lately I got final exam in my magister college. 10 day left.. hope I can finished the quest and open few boxes before the time out.
Message 78 of 307 (349 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@mamabearboys That was me...is it working for you? My thought still is that EA wants us to stretch out the event and not rush through it. 😊

Message 79 of 307 (348 Views)

★★ Pro
Yes! I thought the kudos went to you Pa! So far, I opened one this morning and it wasn’t a duplicate- well it was more Izzy gems but at least those don’t get converted to green tix.

I have 81 coins but I am not opening another box until tomorrow so I will let you know! This makes so much sense though because when I was getting immediate repeats it was because the coins were burning a hole in my pocket right after finishing the events at the same time so I just would do a bunch of boxes at the same time. I am wondering if there is a time frame between all at once vs a whole day that would help as well.
Message 80 of 307 (329 Views)