The World of Luxury Event

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: The World of Luxury Event - Available now!

★ Novice
I keep getting multiple couches, shirts, and bag chairs
Message 61 of 307 (549 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@PaQuilter1 I wish they would have made the sofa and the rug in the lighter color like the tables and the wall tapestry, I like the sofa and the interactions but wish it would match better with my decor, also I think if you don’t use the rug some of the options to the bubble blower won’t work. So I have it sat out 😏
Message 62 of 307 (528 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@mamabearboys @PaQuilter1 Congratulations, you two! It's funny, but a victory for one is a victory for all. I know how great it feels when you get something you really, really, REALLY want, and I'm so happy for you!

@mamabearboys Do your Izzy pins save for a return visit, or should I make sure I have enough gems to retry several times in one visit? Great! Now I'm obsessed with getting THAT dress! 🖤

@BlueWizardRob I nominate you for "The Most Helpful Forum Member" for the month of May. 🏆🏅👏👏👏
Message 63 of 307 (520 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
@mamabearboys Well, I gave Izzy 10 tries. He offered me the $?&#@ braided bracelet 4x, but NO dress. 😐

I did get a winged supersuit that I would cheerfully offer to @BlueWizardRob, if that were an option. I must have a heart-to-heart with Karma.
Message 64 of 307 (513 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette

pins don't save.  Devil

Message 65 of 307 (502 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
HA! Of course they don't! That would be too generous! [sarcasm]
Message 66 of 307 (498 Views)

★★★ Guide

So you need the rug which I don't think I even have for the bubble blower?

Message 67 of 307 (468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

No, you need the rug to get some of the color choices  and action choices for the bubble blower.

Message 68 of 307 (457 Views)

★★★ Guide

@BlueWizardRob wrote:

No, you need the rug to get some of the color choices  and action choices for the bubble blower.

Like? I have the bubble blower and 3 poof chairs.

Message 69 of 307 (443 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@pepperjax1230 I have the red rug in the Den and the bubble blower on the back "terrace" and the bubbler still has all the options.  I wish the rug and loveseat came in different colors too but my Den was red with green touches so it works too. At least the rug has gold tones too. 😊😉

Message 70 of 307 (490 Views)