The Ultimate NFS Payback Car Suggestions thread

by tsukuyomi-r

Original Post

Re: The Ultimate NFS Payback Car Suggestions thread

★ Novice

They should make dlc packs. Take a list of 10-15 cars from different cultures (import,muscle,offroad,drag,etc.) And let players create whatever they want with different vehicles. Like street trucks or lowriders to old school muscle with bigs and skinnies even imports there's so much potential for this game its ridiculous.

Message 291 of 314 (2,299 Views)

★★★ Novice
Mercedes Benz G Class 6x6 AMG
Message 292 of 314 (2,282 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Underground (real life) Legends missing:

- 2002-2004 Renault Clio

- Renault Clio V6

- Peugeot 207

- Alfa GT

- Fiat Grande Punto

Actually good fancy cars missing:

- Ferrari California

- Ferrari 360 modena

- Ferrari Scaglietti

(how can you not put Ferrari in a car game? ITS SOUND MAAAAAN!)

- Maserati Gran Turismo

Suv Missing (i'll name only 1 since i don't care about suvs):

- Maserati Levante

Message 293 of 314 (2,268 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I will love to see even if is a DLC... 

The Iconic Mercedes CLK 63 AMG.... the (clk)

Nissan 300zx

Mustang Shelby GT500 1967

Dodge Charger Daytona ( even if its a Kit)

Porsche carrera 911 GT3 RS but the (996)

Pontiac GTO PLEASEEE

Ferrari F40

Chevrolet Chevelle SS

Chevrolet Corvette 1963

Mitsubishi Eclipse

Lancer Evolution VI

Lancia Delta HF integrale

Mitsubishi Cordia awd (haha thats my car)

More Wings on the Nissan 350Z

Pleaseee

Message 294 of 314 (2,226 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have a few suggestions for cars to add. None of them are particularly new, however, they are in the game files already.

First, I think the Ford Roadster should be added to the Offroad Builds. The closest thing I have to a Mad Max car is my Offroad Trans Am Superbuild. Then maybe add some extra customisations, exclusive to the Offroad Build of this Car, like maybe some bars, spikes, new exhausts, the option to remove windows, maybe even let us decal the engine.

We can turn this...

Related image

...into this!

Image result for mad max nux car

Or this!

Image result for offroad hot rod

Wouldn't that be awesome?! And, there's lots of deserts about in Fortune Valley, so there's more than enough space to reenact Mad Max!

Which leads me to my second topic. 

We have the Ford Crown Victoria Police Car. We have the Range Rover Sport SVR.

Both of those were in the game files. 

So, why don't we have this beautiful beast machine?!

Related image

We need the Mac Attack! We have the two vehicles I mentioned earlier in the game, and in order to drive them before, you had to use mods. Now they are both driveable vehicles in Free Roam. So where is Mac's treasured Big Rig? If a mod is installed, we find out that the Mac Attack even has customisations available for it! 

We can do so much with it! We have a Chevrolet Camaro in NFS Payback, so we can customise it to look like Optimus Prime and recreate Transformers.

Related image

We can use the folded-down car-carrier option as a Ramp for epic jumps, and awesome pictures.

We can use the Mac Attack in single-player races, and make hilarious videos about it, which would convince more people to buy the game, just for the truck.

We can even combine it with the Offroad Ford Roadster to recreate that scene from Mad Max Fury Road!

'The Scene': https://youtu.be/W28kNzz50pw

I don't care if EA make this truck something you have to buy on the market for £10. I'd still buy it! If they capped the Maximum Level for this truck below 399 (like they did with the Ford Crown Victoria at LV 365), I wouldn't mind at all!

I'm hoping that there are people out there who will see this post and agree with it. If they don't, that's fine. But if they do, they need to spread the message to EA. "Add the Mac Attack to NFS Payback Free Roam as a driveable car!"

Who knows? Maybe if they get enough requests, EA will finally allow players to own their own Mac Attack. They did it when everyone wanted the 299 LV Cap removed. So, maybe we can do it again.

Enough ranting, my final idea (which is a huge stretch and highly unlikely) is to give cars already in the game Superbuilds, for certain classes. We can even make them look like other movie cars. 

For example,

1969 Dodge Charger Superbuilds:

Offroad

Related image

Race

Related image

1965 Ford Mustang Superbuilds

Drift (Improved)

Related image

Etcetera...

Please let me know what you guys think.

Message 295 of 314 (2,154 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It would be awesome if a Dodge Charger Hellcat was added

Message 296 of 314 (2,142 Views)

★★★ Novice

While I prefer the classic Charger's, I'd have to agree with you. We can make our own police cars with it. 

In the mean time, I already have a Charger cop car, and I styled it after a 1968 Dodge Charger, but it'd be good to have a Hellcat in NFS Payback as well, just to compare the two.

Message 297 of 314 (2,087 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I want to add a 1971 Plymouth Road Runner GTX to the game

Message 298 of 314 (2,055 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Add The Lamborghini Urus

Message 299 of 314 (1,990 Views)

★ Apprentice
2011 nissan micra