Re: The Sims mobile - How to move out a sim?

by stayseethetrain

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims mobile - How to move out a sim?

★★★ Newbie
My sim's husband can't live with her because of my second sim. I need to move him out. Is there any way? Please help.
Message 1 of 8 (91,948 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide
These are the ways to move out a Sim:

√ Retirement
- Playing with the Sim, until the event is triggered

√ Being asked by a Friend to Move Out your Sim
- Having a friend whose relationship Lvl is 8 or higher with a Sim of yours, then requesting to move your Sim into their Household

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (109,788 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide
These are the ways to move out a Sim:

√ Retirement
- Playing with the Sim, until the event is triggered

√ Being asked by a Friend to Move Out your Sim
- Having a friend whose relationship Lvl is 8 or higher with a Sim of yours, then requesting to move your Sim into their Household
Message 2 of 8 (109,789 Views)

★★ Novice

I retired two of my sims and they won’t move out. How can I move someone out?

Message 3 of 8 (72,718 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@hannahadrielle wrote:

I retired two of my sims and they won’t move out. How can I move someone out?

You can move out any nonplayable adult Sims using the family portrait. Just click on it then click the Sim you want to move out and you'll get the option to either promote them (if they're not elders) or move them out. Just know if you move retired Sims out right away you won't get career or hobby mentoring events.

Message 4 of 8 (72,706 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey so I tried clicking on my family portrait and the sim I wanted to move out and it just didn't work? Can you solve my problem?

Message 5 of 8 (67,147 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried the second thing, asking, but he won’t go!

Message 6 of 8 (63,558 Views)

★★★ Newbie

But how do you move out a Playable sim? *I tried to do the family portrait thing and all it did was show where they lived*

Message 7 of 8 (19,727 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@e8uk37zm23lt Why do you want to move out a playable Sim? If you don't like this Sim, the easiest thing to do is to edit it's DNA. You can change completely the appeareance of any playable Sim in this way.

If you still want to get rid of a playable Sim, there are to ways to do this but they both can take some time.
The first one is the easiest. Keep playing with your Sim until the retirement option appears. Retire your Sim and after a couple of days you will be able to move him out of the household.

The second option is a bit more difficult as you need another player to establish a relationship between one of their Sims and your Sim. The other player will be able to request your Sim to move in to their household as soon as the relationship reaches level 8.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 8 of 8 (19,596 Views)