The Sims Mobile: share your house blueprints

by Hossein-Ajax

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile: share your house blueprints

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette wrote:

@Finealta  I agree. If there were a signature customization in the options, we could very easily remove the friend code when we filled up. It could also include our in-game names

You wont be suprised at this one, but i already considered putting it at the end of my forum name 😂  I’m just gonna call you JT  now, because we’re uncannily Nsync Hahaha

@Phantomlover1717 Now thats dedication! 😯

Message 171 of 254 (1,426 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Phantomlover1717 Thank you for the grid. I'm getting ready to take the plunge and tear my house down. I spent an hour looking for your grid. I knew it was here somewhere. Maybe you should think about pinning it to the top of the forum because it is a big help. Newbies might find it helpful too. ☺

Message 172 of 254 (1,347 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 Good luck, Pa!!! I know your new house is gonna be amazing!!! Before and after photos when all is said and done!

Message 173 of 254 (1,334 Views)

@PaQuilter1 it's linked in the Threads you don't want to miss out on: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Threads-you-don-t-want-to-miss-out-on/m-p/6897556#M11657 ...:

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 174 of 254 (1,319 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

This is my house ! I planned to do it all white once but it looks boring so I added a hint of colors here and there Standard smile Let's be friends ! my player name is Starlight and my friend code is TMLWKTF 

The front view:

Photo Jul 10, 9 33 55 PM-min.png

The back view: 

P/S: the summer event barbeque grill is very hard to get ! I only got one after 138742 draws

Photo Jul 10, 9 34 21 PM-min.png

P/S: I'm so broke right now each new land costs more than 10k simcoins Devil 

Message 175 of 254 (1,274 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Everyone's designs are so nice! This is my extremely humble abode. I cleared my land very weirdly (newbie mistake) lol so I'm making do with what I have until I have enough to clear more. Also got hit with the item limit, so I gave up on a garden for the inside items. 

Message 176 of 254 (1,262 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

They’re great designs @Starlight0007 and @ShaNoodle9. I’ve yet to hit that limit, but I’m dreading it!  Where is everyone getting those outside pavers?!  I;ve looked and cant find them anywhere andi’m at level 40 with every story unlocked except for frenemies.  I need to upload my new layout.  The backyard is bugging me because I’m land locked and broke too, so nothing fits properly!

Message 177 of 254 (1,237 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I was wondering the same @Finealta and then I checked everything and found it. It's a new home collection. You can find the fancy chairs there too 😊

Message 178 of 254 (1,228 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Same as @Finealta, I couldn't find it for the longest time but it's in a home collection called something patio. Delightful patio maybe? It's not in the "outdoors" section.

EDIT: it's "picturesque patio" and I'm so glad I only found it after the bbq quest otherwise I'd probably have twice the amount of clutter in my yard and storage! 😆

I am in such awe of all of your designs!!

I too made the rookie mistake of clearing land in a weird way but ah well, that's how you learn eh :/

I'll post a couple pics of my house but ye are all in a different league! 😆

However I'm not ready to completely redo my design. It's not fancy by any means but I feel comfortable in this house. Standard smile

Message 179 of 254 (1,218 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Well here goes! Wink

I always check my house with interior walls visible, which is a big factor when I add or move anything. Some items and colours make me feel a wee bit claustrophobic (ironically, I'm not claustrophobic irl) so that's why it looks the way it looks now.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to chip in! Standard smile

Front and back views.

Message 180 of 254 (1,213 Views)