The Sims Mobile - general discussion (off-topic)

by Finealta

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile - general discussion

★★★★★ Expert

Thanks for your input, @BlueWizardRob. I remember complaining about the guitar footprint. I'd happily, happily, happily choose mediocre animations and way more space flexibility. The first couple times watching animations are fun, but after that, I hardly pay attention to them.

Message 521 of 1,007 (377 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette wrote:

Thanks for your input, @BlueWizardRob. I remember complaining about the guitar footprint. I'd happily, happily, happily choose mediocre animations and way more space flexibility. The first couple times watching animations are fun, but after that, I hardly pay attention to them.

I know.  Now as soon as the action is started, I've clicked on my next sim to start their action.  I don't pay attention to the animations at all after the first few times (except for the chest in the photography shop.  That one is always fun.

Message 522 of 1,007 (371 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I wonder why they're placing so much emphasis on the animation. I understand animation sells, but that's mostly on console games and film. The primary concept of SM is accumulation and design*. If you compromise that.... Ya know?

*edited to add...

Message 523 of 1,007 (368 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

I can still buy stuff...long may it last... mind you, I'm saving up 30,000 for the next garden bit...

The new Magnus and Esther story is out...!!
It's a bit behind the game, lol, I've been editing the first series, fiddling with a cover picture...

Http://vicarioush.ome.online/bright

Magnus is such a great character, @Simfanatic08 I'm going to do the next one from his perspective I think....!!

Message 524 of 1,007 (350 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@themummyof4 as soon as I saw my email notifying me there was another story I dived right in. I never fail to get a lesson out of every one!

Last night I was telling my mom about your stories, and I told her how funny it is that God encourages and gives us lessons from the most unexpected places!! She thought it was so wonderful!!

I'm glad you're enjoying Magnus. It's so neat to see him come to life!!

From his perspective would be very interesting what his internal dialogue is now after what Esther told him!

Message 525 of 1,007 (338 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Thanks, @Simfanatic08, I agree! Magnus is such a great guy, so I can't wait either...! Lol, I just sit down and start bashing out the first line, and the characters take over...
Message 526 of 1,007 (322 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Ok...here is Magnus' story, it will continue though, as he and hopefully Esther will visit Stonehenge...

I love Magnus, and Esther is so sweet... @Simfanatic08 and I were chatting about them earlier, they're such a great match!!
I actually did something I have never done before: I didn't give them their last trait!! I still have so much I want to find out about them, I just can't let them have another birthday just yet...!! I'm so shocked, normally I can't wait for the next generation, wishing their was a way to speed up their ageing...lol...

Http://vicarioush.ome.online/magnus
Message 527 of 1,007 (296 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@themummyof4 the first thought is, Wow!! I knew Magnus's internal dialogue would be interesting!! He's a good character for others to identify with, who may not know God! 

I really felt for Magnus about the wedding reception! When I couldn't get in I exclaimed, "But Magnus won't have any of his family there!"

You're really nailing it! Forever your avid fan

Kelly

Message 528 of 1,007 (286 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Thanks @Simfanatic08 , I really felt for him...it's scary to have your worldview rocked...
Message 529 of 1,007 (274 Views)

★★★★ Expert
I'm tired, it's past midnight, I need my bed...my Sims need me, lol...

Just done the second story about Magnus...bit longer than usual, he and Esther went to Stonehenge...I got a bit dragged into their story! I will get the photos done asap as well, just not now, lol.
In the morning I will catch up on all the posts and brand new thread about names! Love that one, brilliant idea!

http://vicarioush.ome.online/stonehenge
Message 530 of 1,007 (245 Views)