The Sims Mobile - general discussion (off-topic)

by Finealta

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile - general discussion

★★★★ Expert
It was great, the pictures are a great reminder! So cool to meet up with people from all over the world! It has really enhanced the game for me. I really, really hope they'll make ingame interactions even easier!

And is it me, or do the buildings in the background grow every week?? Wonder if we'll be able to use some soon!
Message 11 of 1,007 (1,367 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I second everything you wrote here, @themummyof4. Totally agree! As the buildings grow, I hope the item limit doesn't shrink!!!
Message 12 of 1,007 (1,360 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@themummyof4 Your party info is posted! Can't wait!
Message 13 of 1,007 (1,349 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert
For everyone who is either kind enough or bored enough to follow my stories, here is the link to the Double Wedding Party blog!

http://Vicarioush.ome.online/friends

The website has all the blogs, under the Short Stories heading.

I really appreciate your comments and encouragement, thank you so much for your support!
Message 14 of 1,007 (1,339 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@themummyof4 Today's story, "Celebrations," had so much force of feeling. I think we'll all hug our Sims a little tighter today! 🖤
Message 15 of 1,007 (1,327 Views)

★★★★ Expert
I loved the party, weren't the colours lovely!! So cheerful and summery! It was quite hot here today, so life sort of blended in, haha.

Victoria K. Mortina had thrown the party for Richard and Tabitha, now Richard's in the all clear, and they have a daughter, Eva!!

I managed to upload the story just before the party...

Http://vicarioush.ome.online/celebrations
Message 16 of 1,007 (1,311 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@themummyof4 I'm excited to meet little Eva. It's been such a full day for that sweet family! 💛
Message 17 of 1,007 (1,290 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@themummyof4

I just wanted to tell you that "Friends" was an absolute masterpiece. The story pulled the reader into it and made us "feel" Tabitha's anguish. Well done, Mummy!  👏👏👍

I have to go read "Celebrations". 😊☺

Message 18 of 1,007 (1,277 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Thank you! I don't know what to say, apart from that I blame you guys, haha, you're such an inspiration and encouragement, I mean, who wouldn't want to write for such friends??!!
Message 19 of 1,007 (1,264 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@themummyof4 Well, I for one are so glad you do. Thank you for sharing. ,😘☺

Message 20 of 1,007 (1,256 Views)