Re: The Sims Mobile Update - September 11th, 2019

by jayivy666

Original Post

Betreff: The Sims Mobile Update - September 11th, 2019

★★ Pro
@EA_Mai Do you know if the token quest is only one time playabele or if you can do it after finishing it again during the time of this event?

I really would like to know that.

Because..it is very nice that this quest is now added but it only will help effectiv when it is unlimited during this time.

Is it repeatable?

Greetings and thanks! 😊
Message 21 of 30 (2,271 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Stevev363Hello! Yes it is very expensive. In the earlier game versions we also had paychoice but it was more fun and more creative to play.
The must to collect all those boxes in an impossible timelimit and that you have to buy all of those stuff to feel complete on these baking battle sets was allways a sims mobile thing but it takes overhand now.

And now the career in it..lol...this is also not my topic..but for people who like clothes designs it is great i am guessing.

It is going this only single way without the other older concept which was for my choice much better.

Well i think when we talk about Moschino designs we have to know that there are now design concerns involved, which fire monkey studios have brought into the game.

It is a lot money and promotion which is there in the focus of their background.

Sadly the game has gotten a victim of this.

I am not happy at all with these changes and i am not scared of any changes. But i suppose we have to wait a bit more and see what will happen.

If you are not happy with this i can say that you have to stop payment support on the design concept.

They only will change the game concept when it will not bring enough money.

Not all is bad i know thst i still play the game but i do not know where this will go and for my part i took the choice to take what is free and not pay and support the actual concept. To make a sign for my opinion as an older player and that i do not want this concept.

It will not end or get changed untill many people will pay for it. That is buisnesssssss.

Sadly that is fact.

Greetings 😊

Message 22 of 30 (2,257 Views)

★★ Pro
@rewatches Great to hear that you are good involved into this nightmare event 😂😂😂😂☺💕.

I hope you will make it.

I am also working on it without paying...and i am also good in time..but you really need to do soooooo much..its horrible lol.

Greetings 😊😁
Message 23 of 30 (2,256 Views)

★★★ Guide

the new event items don't interest me too much, but I have to say I'm over the moon the graphics have been fixed! That's a prize enough to me after seeing a blurry screen for so long! 

Message 24 of 30 (2,220 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hello again!

I wanted to give a serious feedback after playing the third sugar treat now after 3 days:

I think it is a way easier!

The graphic looks cool and i like a lot of the furnitures.

But:

There is still not enough balance and you have  to pay to get it in this 14 days finished or you can not get this new career.

Maybe some person who are very lucky in the gambling will get it without paying.

My point here is not that i am not willing to not support the game with paying generaously.

I did buy smaller stuff or good offers in the past. But this is gone now. It is not longer payable and because of the unbalance between playing with paying i cannot handle this anymore. It is too expensive....

Also many other players noticed that the game has now higher prices.

So you have to pay a lot if you want somthing special.

For new players maybe it makes no difference with these changes.

And there will be allways people who can afford it or just spend it.

But the oldbies and older loyal customers did put in money for a long time and they waited long for new stuff and the answer from the gamedesignerteam now seems to be very hard to it with such prices and gambling.

The quest is a joke...do not misunderstand me but this will not help enough to complete it.

The boxes are now like i told before 500 golden tokens and 9 for a royal box.

Megaprice 69 boxes

That is the same like the first sugar treat event when it was 375 for a small box and 10 for a royal with having to collect 78..well almost the same.

With this unbalance its only still a very expensive gambling.

I was really looking forward for new stuff and i have to say that this will be my last sugar treat event which i will try to finish...

Then just keep your stuff and i will not be more much active on this events...

And where is the oldschoolstyle of events which brang so many players online having a lot of fun...????

This is very expensive stress and i am not happy at all with it.

And i gave it three chances. Please stop this EA!

Find another way like oldschoolevents without duplicates with new items between the old stuff.

I have collected a lot of sets from the old stuff and i still do miss some highlights...i have waited for they will come back.

So why did i start collecting them when they are now not back to complete them?

Bring them back together with new stuff in oldschoolstyle with a fresh up.

Stop this baking terror pls.

It is a complete new game now..and i like changes but i want to continue for what i have played, worked and payed for.

And if you offer such expensive sets then make the eventscompletely free with the old eventpackages which have been sold pls.

This gambling is so annyoing it is no fun at all..what has gambling to do with life simulation like it should be on sims? I do not want to gamble....with the boxes it is gambling enough what you will get..gambling for a gamble is pretty pathetic and is not playerfriendly at all..you can put all your real cash like a playaddicted person into the toilette with this.

Sorry about my hard words i am really trying to be friendly ..i hope this will find seriously an ear to the designersteam...

If i want to gamble i will make a trip to las vegas but pls not in this game. 🙂

Thanks for listening and greetings🙂

Message 25 of 30 (2,163 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@jayivy666 Sorry to hear youve had bad experience with it, i *think* i can make it since i dont really want the new career (the home rewards are meh) but i think you should keep playing to get the sweet prizes bc they all look great... the devs are testing the water with this new event style. Its clear the players are guinea pigs and that this is a beta event
Message 26 of 30 (2,136 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@rewatchesthanks..
I lost the last three rounds in a row in the first round with over 90 %..

I got 24 boxes open and now it let me loose ...it does not take a matter what i do..it wont let me win some tokens..and you do not get your gold back....

And if it is a beta event then they should not take money... i cannot hear any sorrys anymore....ty though for your nice words..it is not your fault...

I really can not see this stupid event anymore....it makes me  a bit angry..and i never got angry about any game before....lol

This has to end!

😬

Greetings

Message 27 of 30 (2,122 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@jayivy666 best wishes, this kind of game really exploits humans behavior though... i guess its called gambling... this game should be rated 18+. Laws should be quick to regulate lootboxes so devs wont exploit us. This kind of gameplay is increasingly common nowadays its hard to tell if it’s really not ethical or just part of natural evolution in game industry.... and the lack of vocal and demanding audiences makes it easy for the devs to ignore our complaints...

———

you know, tsm moschino packs lacks a lot of thing from pc version. I wonder if if will be added as another pack? The update changelogs dont mention this, so I guess not? But there are a lot of things missing, It’s really unfair to leave out this much stuff especially with higher price tag..... that mobile game tax again. Its super ridiculous.... separate them into different packs with even higher price tags and still not include nearly half of the decors...

Message 28 of 30 (2,107 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@rewatchesI agree to you..i chilled now and it is like it is..but it really made me angry for one moment....i am an oldbie to the sims game started at first computer version with it and i am standing here and watching mightless what game industry is making to it..and as i said i love changes if they are pretty cool.
It' s boring to play allways the same...and i see some cool new stuff which they also have created..as i told not all is bad..but the unbalance between payment and playing is my problem here.
Is this new game generation when only payment will make the strongest gaming accounts and characters? It is soulless..
Well then i prefer to keep in my oldschool stuff...
The prices are pathetic...i say it how it is...

Thats nothing against a single person...they all work and do their jobs there in the studio...

Somtimes very good but sometimes not ..so i give my voice and hope they will listen.
Maybe they will not but at least we are trying to do it.

Greetings

Message 29 of 30 (2,077 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SimGuruMaaike wrote:

Sul, sul!

Hello again, Simmers! To celebrate The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack launch, our Sims Mobile team would love to show off their passion for fashion by dropping the ultimate style update that is so hot right now!

Moschino Collaboration

The Sims 4 has collaborated with creative director Jeremy Scott from the luxury fashion brand Moschino, and designed authentic outfits for The Sims Mobile! We can't wait for you to check out the huge selection of real-life Moschino outfits that are straight from the catwalk!

The pack includes matching tops and skirts, jackets and jeans, shoes and even swimwear with plumbobs everywhere – plus apparel featuring their iconic teddy bear – all in multiple colour variants for male and female Sims!

Use the hashtag #MoschinoXTheSims to show us your Sims working the runway wearing the real-life Moschino Capsule Collection outfits!

tsm-cl16-fashion-moschino-1200x675v2.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.jpg

Sweet Treat Showdown and Modelling Career Details

A new quest has been added to this updates’ Sweet Treat Showdown! You’ll be put to the test again by creating culinary delights in the special bakery venue in Parkside! In this High Fashion update, players can unlock brand new apartment loft-style items to create the ultimate photography studio space! Prizes include a clothing rack, book case, leather sofa, funky decor, fashion magazines, and more!

Bake your way through the Sweet Treat Showdown Challenge to unlock the ultimate grand prize: a modeling career for the Fashion Studio location! Launch your Sim’s career and take the fashion industry by storm! Your Sim will be able to show off their moves on the runway and work their way up to becoming a supermodel!

We’ve also made a number of improvements, based on your feedback. Here are some notes from our developers:

• A new quest has been added to the Sweet Treat Showdown. This quest will award additional Sweet Treat Tokens and Royal Treat Tokens.

• The 5 round challenges have been removed, with the exception of a ‘tutorial baker’ who only appears once, during your first challenge. After that, you will only see the 7, 9, and 10 round bakers now (the 9 and 10 round bakers will become more frequent later in the event).
    • “The value of the 5 round challenges was so low that it didn’t feel worth using an attempt on. With the 7 round challenges appearing straight away, followed by the 9 and 10 round challenges, players should be able to start earning more tokens earlier in the event.”
  • The 7 round challenge now has better preparation tasks, which should be more appropriate for each round’s success chance.
    • “The 7 round challenge felt far too hard for the rewards it gave. Part of this was due to the fact that the preparation tasks offered were not powerful enough to compensate for the success chance. Upgrading these tasks should make these challenges feel more beatable.”
  • The 6 hour and 12 hour events have been reduced to 4 and 8 hours respectively, with slightly longer cooldowns.
    • “These events aren’t intended to be the main focus of the Sweet Treat Challenge, so the goal of this change is to free up your Sims a bit more so that they can spend their time on other tasks.”

Fashion Week

We have some exciting ‘Fashion Week’ themed content full of exclusive head-to-toe, complete packs available that celebrates real world runway events - the “Big Four” fashion weeks like UK, alongside Paris, Milan and New York.

Are you an-always-black person or someone who loves all summery, bright colours? The outfits reflect on-trend, influential styles and feature brand new designer items.!

• New York includes plumbob earrings, Mary-Jane style heels, slicked-back long hair, and a spunky lightning dress! Available from 11th - 16th September.
  • Milan has fan earrings, leather booty shorts, strappy stilettos plus a killer fringe ponytail hairstyle (if looks could kill)! Available from 17th - 22nd September.
  • Paris includes long earrings, a long pencil skirt, pointy pump heels, multi-coloured open shoulder sweater, plus a short, choppy bob hairstyle! Available from 23rd - 30th September.
  • London includes variants of a cute fur coat, tall heel boots, curly up-do hair and matching shorts with a belt. Available from 1st October - 8th October.

cl16-fashion-packs.png.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.png

Notable Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue with graphics quality on some Android devices being lower than expected
  • Fixed an issue with a couple of curtains, they can now be placed on top of windows
  • Gothic Cuff Bracelet and Hauntingly Beautiful Dress should no longer clip into the Sim's hand
  • Party interactions have been added to Home & Hearth Fireplace
  • Sometimes the Sweet Treat Showdown challenge event would start incorrectly and show 0s left, this should no longer occur
  • Fixed an issue with children and toddlers being involved in an animation in the Internet Icon Hobby which caused them grow suddenly to adult height
  • Fixed an issue with the new item indicator on the inventory button on venues, it should now only appear if there are new items in the inventory
  • Sunny Days Gardening Outfit should no longer cause hats to get a wrong texture
  • Fixed an issue with the Be My Vest in Calavera causing a different texture on Odyssey Side Zip Sneakers
  • Artistic Angles Mini skirt should no longer clip through the Ray of Sunshine Jacket

Thanks from The Sims Mobile team - we hope you enjoy our High Fashion update!

Hello @SimGuruMaaike ! Thank you for the update and I'm really excited for it.

But now, I was.

I had no problem at all playing the game on my phone (redmi note 2), but after the update, it's like a nightmare! 

Thus, I can't find settings/options for the graphic. Please help me!

Message 30 of 30 (1,928 Views)