The Sims Mobile Update - November 26th, 2018 Patch Notes

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - November 26th, 2018 Patch Notes

[ Edited ]

@Mai653 I'm on an android and  I'm having only some issues. Yes, everything I haven't purchased yet has the whole extra buying part and stuff but the elusive items and prizes won from careers and relationship stories I don't have to buy.

And I already went through the hats 3x and the dot is still there.

Message 31 of 117 (1,366 Views)

Hero

What I've seen since the update is disappointing. Floor and wall patterns I have purchased have been removed. Rewards from previously finished and unlocked stories cost now simoleons. 

How is this going to make us want to keep playing and investing money in this game? 

I appreciate your effort fixing some bugs, but I believe customers in general are not happy with the increasing cost of items.                     

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 32 of 117 (1,350 Views)

★ Guide

@whackywhippet234

That's interesting. I've got a friend on google pixel (android), having to pay for the socks and halloween makeup as me. 

Well as buggy as the updates have been all this time there's no telling what kind of issues must be affecting different devices. And I've got a feeling it's gonna get worse when the event starts! Frown

Message 33 of 117 (1,346 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same as most everyone is saying! RIDICULOUS for us to have to pay for any color that most people would actually want and use! You all are getting very greedy and it’s going to bite you is the A$$... I have spent real money on this game along with plenty of others, and if this last update does not get a revamp ASAP, I will not only not play this game but you can believe ANY game that has EA on it will never get a second look from myself, family, and friends.  Teeth bared 

Message 34 of 117 (1,341 Views)

Hero

@Mai653 wrote:

@SimGuruMaaike

Why do i have to pay for stuff I already own? Just to get a different colour, that's super unfair guys.

I unlocked the full face makeup from the Spirited friendship story so I already own it, why do i still have to pay!!!! And this goes for multiple items!! 

805E4C29-F4C3-4852-A4ED-4CBDC5ECD80A.png

I made a bug report for this particular item before I read this thread 😂😂😂 thought it was another bug!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 35 of 117 (1,326 Views)

★ Apprentice

And to think I was so excited to see the update this morning.....

I am fortunate that I have been playing long enough for most of these changes to not effective me much.  My house is how I want it, and I have already purchased all the clothes and hairstyles I want.

I really feel bad for the newer players.  This has to be so discouraging.  I think a lot of people are going to  leave the game.  I would if I was just starting to play.  

I was really expecting a great update with the bugs fixed.  Silly me.

I may need to rethink my 5 star rating in the App Store after this.

Message 36 of 117 (1,318 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

What a disappointment! EA clearly cares more about money than keeping users happy. I really think they shot themselves in the foot with this one.

Message 37 of 117 (1,304 Views)

[ Edited ]

@SheezaPayneDiaz so was i.  I was thinking"hey, maybe they fixed all the glitches and added new items." I thought they added more clothing/ home items with all the red dots I seen on every slot. But no, It's just more colors.... the event glitch seams to be fixed?

I did like how they changed the layout of the clothing items but again paying more for just one shirt is ridiculous.  I'm still a little upset because I could have had an outfit I rlly wanted before all this but no, now it cost way more and it's going to charge me 2x.

At least I did get mostly everything I wanted before this.

Edit: I'm still having the event glitch, it seams every time I say it's gone it comes back like "lolz, NOT!"

Message 38 of 117 (1,296 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Why are there actual items missing that I owned and purchased with real money?wheres my refund? At least refund simcash to those you screwed.

Message 39 of 117 (1,291 Views)

@cam1panthers I have a feeling that instead of them fixing this, they will disable this thread.

Message 40 of 117 (1,380 Views)