The Sims Mobile Update - November 26th, 2018 Patch Notes

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - November 26th, 2018 Patch Notes

★ Apprentice
Created an account just for this. Seriously EA? After the update not only that the bug is still there, the item limit becomes tighter! I could still add much much more item before, now i can't add ANYTHING at all!
Message 11 of 117 (3,365 Views)

★ Guide

@SimGuruMaaike

Why do i have to pay for stuff I already own? Just to get a different colour, that's super unfair guys.

I unlocked the full face makeup from the Spirited friendship story so I already own it, why do i still have to pay!!!! And this goes for multiple items!! 

805E4C29-F4C3-4852-A4ED-4CBDC5ECD80A.png

Message 12 of 117 (3,339 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am beyond disgusted with the ever increasing greed of this game 😔. I’m not even angry, just...sad....

Message 13 of 117 (3,325 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@SimGuruMaaike

Can you please explain how this colour catalog thing works.

For example when I go to buy a Sage Counter, I have to first pay 95 simoleons for the colour I like. After the colour is bought, I have to pay an additional 330 simoleons again to place the Sage Counter, of the colour I just bought, in the kitchen!!

So in short I'm paying more, first for the colour itself and then again for the counter of that colour! The costs could have just been combined and displayed, this is a bit deceptive.

And also how is this then a sale?

Message 14 of 117 (3,317 Views)

★★★★ Novice
1. It is stupid to be paying for different colours for the same object

2. Wallpapers are missing???? Both interior and exterior wallpaper. I just build an extra room and I wanted to put up exterior wallpaper and the stone wallpaper I have been using & PAID FOR is missing.

3. Why does the price increases when you purchase more???? For example, I bought a window for $600 when I was buying my fourth one, it cost $1200 for one!!! It’s absurd!

4. Where and how to ice skate????? And where is the pre-event quests???? Why aren’t there snow in my house?

5. Bugs are still not fixed. Items I placed got missing, heirloom tickets got missing, my sims became naked, and they just keep changing tasks.
Message 15 of 117 (3,278 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

EVERYTHING THEY ALL SAID 👆 

Plus now i have to buy the poster for the disco, that i only had to buy for home before and was already at the disco... but somehow  magically disappeared?

There are a billion little red asterisks that wont go away unless I click on every tab and every tab within it.

You have ruined what was once an awesome game.  So many of us have made good friends, enjoyed parties and house designing AND thrown real cash into this game and in return we get a massive slap in the face and our in-game bank accounts emptied unless we settle for whatever random colour you assign to something we want. Why would we want to pay a single penny towards this game when the developers continuously rip us off with unpaid rewards and prizes?  EA couldnt be more greedy if they tried right now.  

Did we mention the ridiculous and STILL ONGOING issues from the last event that have numerous threads that still remain open and overflowing with more and more issues.

Apparently they seem to have been forgotten, given the happy, cheery ‘new event’ post, which as mentioned by another unhappy player, doesnt even have half the stuff youre spouting it does... what even?!

Someone seriously needs to learn how to code.

Go check my accounts and see how much ive spent on this game that i once loved, then perhaps refund me every cent.  Wishful thinking, i know... EA are far from charitable, but It’s almost Christmas and i could use a refund to by gifts. Cheers. 😡

Oh and this...

AFDB927A-24FA-45D5-8C51-7CC97905D395.jpeg

Message 16 of 117 (3,262 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’ve paid for 3 floors that simply don’t exist anymore- one wood floor and two carpets. Was told in my support ticket that if the update removed them there’s no way for them to add them back.

I’m lucky enough to have one of each in the house right now, but that means I can’t change the color or add them to new rooms or store the rooms without losing what I have.

Message 17 of 117 (3,245 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@GraciousJudge

I'm missing a carpet too and the stone wallpaper! 😢

Did they seriously tell you that they won't add it back? But we paid for it, this is ridiculous!!!

Message 18 of 117 (3,234 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I feel so sorry for the people who actually put money in the game. I noticed people still have the same problems, glitchy events and missing items. EA has a reputation to behold for putting out games with a lot of micro-transactions and payed DLC's within DLC's you pay for. The EA-pay wall™ has finally arrived in the most brutally manner.

I think the way they do it hurts the most. We all get lured into the game, you play for months, and then suddenly they strike a big iron curtain in front of the available items. The color of items (you could even say the items themself) that used to be FREELY AVAILABLE IN THE PAST NOW COST YOU SIMCASH.

I can honestly not think of any mobile or pc game that suddenly charged you money for the basic gameplay mechanics you could freely use in the past.

It feels like I fell down the stairs during the Harvestfest event and when I try to get back up, they slap me in the face and kick my butt!

Message 19 of 117 (3,222 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Mai653 wrote:

@GraciousJudge

I'm missing a carpet too and the stone wallpaper! 😢

Did they seriously tell you that they won't add it back? But we paid for it, this is ridiculous!!!

Support claimed there’s no way to add them back which is... not how a patch works.

I’m going to see if the App Store can do anything because removing content that we paid for and making it mysteriously unavailable and unrecoverable is bad business. 

Message 20 of 117 (3,223 Views)