Re: The Sims Mobile Update - March 13th

by messiahbrowny

Original Post

The Sims Mobile Update - March 13th

EA app Team

A new update for The Sims Mobile is here! Check App Store and Google Play for updates (if it's still not showing for you, please, don't worry, it might take some time to appear):

TSM_Logo.png

March 13th, 2018:

Beginning March 15, play the Hot Tub Dreams Event! Complete quests and participate in events to get Hot Tub Goody Bags filled with exclusive hot tub items and swimwear. Stand out at your next party or even when friends drop by your house. Plus, we’ve made some behind-the-Sims updates to keep the party going. Thanks for playing!

Feedback about the changes? Use the 'Reply' button! Standard smile

Message 1 of 17 (2,932 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

First of all congratulations on the release 🎂 🎉 

* please remove teleport function when you tap, it takes the immersion out of the game, also please make them walk to the desired location then start the action due to the timer going down too quickly to view the said action.

* please don’t make events major grind-feats, as most mobile games take real money (in-app) purchases to get thing, make them cost simoleons instead of bucks, I know you have to make money, but this can really turn people off.

* there’s a slight pause after selecting the job and then the pink star actions refresh.

* looking forward to seeing what the future has to offer.

Brilliant so-far

Aaron

Message 2 of 17 (2,860 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Looking forward to playing the update.

I have a question however - has the propose issue been resolved? And if so, what compensation has been offered to those like myself who have spent energy and coins proposing/marrying several times only for the progress not to save?

Also, once married can't it be automatic that the husband/wife moves in? I have a roommate so my wife apparently can't live with me and our child...

Message 3 of 17 (2,727 Views)

★ Novice

So it's tomorrow, I was looking for the event today and couldn't see it. Can't wait, I'm gonna ACE it. Hopefully we will see more and more events in the future.

Message 4 of 17 (2,677 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your feedback, on the update, update change log and what you would like to see added/changed in the game! Taking notes of all to forward it to the game team Wink

Our team is still working into that one, @scotste86 - you can find other players discussing that issue here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Marriage-not-saving/m-p/6683196#M310

Enjoy the Hot Tub Dreams event! Standard smile
-Mai
Message 5 of 17 (2,636 Views)

★★★ Novice
Since I updated the game I have a sim who cannot work, the icon doesn't show up, I tried getting her a new job but the same thing happened.
Message 6 of 17 (2,592 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

When does this start? I have nothing new and no countdown saying event in hours/minutes. 

Message 7 of 17 (2,503 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hello, thank you for the update.. i just update my game and where can i find the hot tub event then? I search on the quest tab but it's nothing available? Thank's before
Message 8 of 17 (2,494 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I am looking for event too
Message 9 of 17 (2,486 Views)

★★★ Novice
It should be in your quests rather than your events at least that's where mine is.
Message 10 of 17 (1,830 Views)