The Sims Mobile Update - June 13th, 2018 Patch Notes

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - June 13th, 2018 Patch Notes

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I am experiencing an issue with the item limit. I have put over ten items into storage since I received the item limit message and yet i am still unable to place anything new or even relace the items I removed when I clearly had room for it before. This has been going on since a week before the update and im still having this problem. Can someone help me please?

Thanks for your time in reading this.

Message 41 of 47 (594 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Shinra0101 Do you have any Heirlooms out or are they all put away in your storage box? I've found that they were always the problem in my game. Once I stored them all, I was able to put more items out. ☺

Message 42 of 47 (579 Views)

★★ Guide
I just noticed that it now costs Super Sim Tickets to have a baby. Am I remembering wrong, or did it used to cost Common Sim Tickets for that?
Message 43 of 47 (565 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I don't recall.  I just had a baby and I didn't pay attention to the cost.

Message 44 of 47 (550 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Yes, I noticed! I found out on my new account, as they didn't have enough tickets!
Message 45 of 47 (540 Views)

★★ Guide

Okay, so I'm not crazy, that's good to know. Kind of a * move, though. I have a thousand Super Sim Tokens so it's no big deal to me, but the reason I noticed is because an upset newbie commented on my YouTube channel begging me for help because she couldn't get enough Super Sim Tokens for her sims to have a baby. Their drop rate is WAY too low for that. :/

Message 46 of 47 (524 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi everyone,

This thread is now closed for the reasons explained here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Update-June-13th-2018-Patch-Notes/m-p/686...

If you need help with your game, you should post on Technical issues board or on Bug reports board (depending on what kind of issue you are experiencing). More info here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Welcome-to-The-Sims-Mobile-forums-on-Answers-HQ/m-p/62595...

Thanks to everyone who shared their feedback with us!

Cheers,
-Mai

Message 47 of 47 (506 Views)