The Sims Mobile Update - June 13th, 2018 Patch Notes

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - June 13th, 2018 Patch Notes

Champion (Retired)

@AbigailHawk I did not know that. I haven't played Sims 4 for that long. I was a Sims Freeplay fanatic and that game doesn't have it but it's all good. It's Sims after all! 😋☺

Message 21 of 47 (882 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@PaQuilter1: Ahhh. I'm pretty sure both Sims 3 and Sims 4 had random events to spice up the game. Can't remember if Sims 2 did - I only really got into the Sims series with Sims 3. I think it's fairly safe to just ignore them, so it should be all good.

Message 22 of 47 (875 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'm not so crazy about the new heirloom store.  I would love it if it weren't a loot box style.  I liked it better when I could see what I was buying.  I'm glad that I have all of the heirlooms (I got the last of the new ones yesterday) because I really, really hate loot boxes and random rewards.

Message 23 of 47 (850 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@AbigailHawk wrote:

@PaQuilter1: The little random events? I quite like those. The Sims has always had those, and it's nice to have them... for now.  LOL.  

I might like these better if I hadn't received the same one three times and never received a different one. I want a new hot tub, I don't want to buy everyone lunch again.

Message 24 of 47 (847 Views)

★★ Guide
I love loot boxes! They add an element of excitement to an otherwise boring transaction. Yeah, sometimes you lose, but that just makes it all the sweeter when you get something good. :D

Wait, you can get the hot tub through the random events? Neat!
Message 25 of 47 (838 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@AbigailHawk wrote:
I love loot boxes! They add an element of excitement to an otherwise boring transaction. Yeah, sometimes you lose, but that just makes it all the sweeter when you get something good. :D

Wait, you can get the hot tub through the random events? Neat!

Not me.  I hate, hate, hate hate loot boxes.  So many people ended up without bubble machines or hot tubs from those loot box events after spending days and in some cases real money.  I hate loot boxes.

Message 26 of 47 (836 Views)

★★ Guide
Fair call. They're definitely a love-or-hate sort of thing, especially for free players. I do wish they'd soften the game up for free players. I mean, every single one of those new trees is Sim Cash. :/
Message 27 of 47 (831 Views)

★★ Novice

HELP MEE!! 

I can no longer play after i updated my game. The game stuck on  a page saying "A surprise Choice" with big sims icon in the middle. I've tried everything, even re installing the game. I haven't been able to play since yesterday Frown

Message 28 of 47 (795 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Elisabethenrikab you have to contact the support via mail they will give you directions. If it doesn't work after you tried all the options you can call them. I had the same problem on Tuesday, yesterday I talked to the (german) support team on the phone for an hour or so, but they were able to fix it. 

Did you save your game in a cloud? I think that's required for them to be able to help you.

Hope it works out! 

Message 29 of 47 (786 Views)

★ Apprentice
I submitted a ticket, and unfortunately a guy named Jon, told me support can’t do anything about it since it’s a bug..... so what are we supposed to do? We are literally blocked from playing the game because of the “A surprising choice” and yet the Tech guys tell me “oh we’ll close your case cause we can’t do anything about it.” That sucks dude
Message 30 of 47 (772 Views)