Re: The Sims Mobile Update - February 13th

by PlumbobBren

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

Also... men when using toilet, stand up + sit down..an action instead of staring blankly, make it easier to complete collections instead of just using premium currency, as with a few of the collections, give us a reward for completing them, not just some of them. An expansion in the work place, like for higher ranks, change the look of the place automatically and add more staff, waiters, and musicians etc, just for the added effect..ofcourse npc controlled and make the npcs stop going into the restaurant kitchen or behind the barista counter etc..just feels odd lol

Message 21 of 25 (1,137 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
WHYYY?

With each update you guys completely change the gameplay making it impossible to actually reach any goals. I had just gotten my sim to level 10 in guitar and only had the bookshelf left to buy. Now all of the time i put into the game to get there is irrelevant. Its like the last update when you changed the hobby collections around and it screwed my hard work meaning i had to redo most hobbies/jobs to recomplete the collection. When is the games core gameplay going to be stable?
Message 22 of 25 (1,118 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@PlumbobBrenif the game is still in Softlaunch/Early Access, all of the things in the game is subject to change.

Message 23 of 25 (1,014 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I'm aware. It doesn't make it any less frustrating when they change the core function of the game without any forewarning. Here we are, on a forum for the soft launch. One would think it could be used to share such information.
Message 24 of 25 (1,007 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

I'm merging all the updates that were released during the soft launch in a single thread and closing this.

Time to enjoy the future now that the game has released worldwide! Standard smile
-Mai
Message 25 of 25 (2,251 Views)