The Sims Mobile Update - December 12th

by EA_Mai

Original Post

The Sims Mobile Update - October 10th

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

The Sims Mobile has been updated to version 2.6.0! If you are in a country where the game is available during the soft launch, you can download it now:

TSM_Logo.png

Patch notes - October 10th, 2017:

Hey, Sims players! We have some exciting updates for you, so now you can::

• Explore the new Build Mode and create a fantastic home by completing collections to get bonus items

• Earn tickets through various activities and spend them on home objects, outfits, and more

• Join and change your Sims' careers more easily

• Try Risky Actions in the culinary and fashion careers

We’ve also made more behind-the-Sims improvements. Thanks for playing!

Feedback about the changes? Let us know using the 'reply' button! Wink

Message 11 of 25 (3,673 Views)

The Sims Mobile Update - November 7th

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

The Sims Mobile has been updated to version 2.7.0! If you are in a country where the game is available during the soft launch, you can download it now:

TSM_Logo.png

Patch notes - November 7th, 2017:

Hey, Sims players! We have some updates that will make your experience better than ever. Check out these changes:

• Your Legacy Score is now Lifestyle Rank, which will increase as you collect objects, apparel, hairstyles, and Heirlooms
  • Rooms and land for your home unlock based on your Lifestyle Rank instead of your level
  • Heirloom Points are now Heirloom Tickets you can earn from family events
  • Heirlooms are now available in the Store, for purchase with Heirloom tickets
  • It’s now easier to collect rewards from events and parties
  • You can customize your home with more creative and colorful option

Plus, a brand-new tutorial will help get you started with this update. We’ve also made behind-the-Sims improvements. Thanks for playing!

Feedback about the changes? Let us know using the 'Reply' button! Wink

Message 12 of 25 (3,663 Views)

The Sims Mobile Update - December 12th

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

The Sims Mobile has been updated to version 2.8.1! If you are in a country where the game is available during the soft launch, you can download it now:

TSM_Logo.png

Patch notes - December 12th, 2017:

Winter has arrived! Celebrate the holidays with a Parkside event to unlock special content. And now, your Sims will discover unique stories – from secret crushes to love at first sight – that lead to new types of relationships. Plus, enjoy new visual upgrades and other behind-the-Sims improvements. Thanks for playing!

Feedback about the changes? Let us know using the 'Reply' button! Wink

Message 13 of 25 (3,535 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - December 12th

★★★★ Apprentice
Great update but the energy is just too damn long. To sleep it’s 13 hours and to take a shower is 8..is this to test some things? Please reconsider the long wait times. As I’m seeing players getting turned off by this. I’m sticking with it due to the new revamp of the graphics etc. All I’m saying is that the sims players from pc/console won’t like it. (Also will pets be in the game further down the line?. Please don’t make them premium currency)
Message 14 of 25 (3,517 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @azzajk29,

Thanks for sharing your feedback about this! I have already forwarded it to the team Standard smile It's important for us to read what you like and not, so feel free to share your thoughts!

Thanks again!

-Mai

Message 15 of 25 (3,452 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I agree! It takes way to long and they dont offer but 1 cupcake a day!
Message 16 of 25 (3,318 Views)

The Sims Mobile Update - February 13th

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

The Sims Mobile has been updated to version 2.9.1! If you are in a country where the game is available during the soft launch, you should be able to download it soon:

TSM_Logo.png

Patch notes - February 13th, 2018:

Hey, Sims players! Izzy Fabulous has arrived, and you can team up to create customized outfits for your Sims. The possibilities are endless. You can also:

• Hang out with other Sims and vote for your favorites with Stickers
  • Connect with more friends by sharing Friend Codes
  • View the home of another player's Sims with the new Home Viewing feature

Plus, careers and hobbies now have stories to enjoy. Thanks for playing, and enjoy The Sims Mobile!

Feedback about the changes? Let us know using the 'Reply' button! Wink

Message 17 of 25 (3,333 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - February 13th

★★★★★ Newbie

AWESOME! I'm loving the update and all the new features that it brings (Izzy is fabulous indeed), could we see the ability to directly delete a Sim? Once I'd hit level 10, the game told me that I could create a new sim and so I curiously clicked it, but I couldn't go back and so I was forced to create a new Sim. I don't want to have to play through all the way to retire this new Sim, nor do I wish to move to a different household; I just want the ability to directly delete a sim as well as deleting previous generations. Please could we see this being implemented at some point?

Message 18 of 25 (3,302 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi, playing the game is brilliant, the actions for the fridge need to be altered, everything they do is an Apple (graphic), the teleporting of Sims when they finish an action like an event, needs to be fixed, he/she ends up half way across the room or just reappears in another room..pretty much takes you out of the ‘room’ a bit. Love the game, maybe alter the timers for the bed etc, to properly reflect daily life, or add needs, as this would better reflect, hunger, sleep, social, work, etc. 

Cheers

Message 19 of 25 (3,255 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Also maybe weather events have an impact on your sim, rain makes them grumpy, sun makes them happy and reflects the head icon at the bottom of the screen a goofy smile etc, snow makes them shiver or cold..etc..just for an added comic effect. 😊

Message 20 of 25 (3,254 Views)