The Sims Mobile Update - All soft launch updates

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

If you are in a country where The Sims Mobile is available during the soft launch, you can download the first update for the game now. Read the patch notes below if you wonder what's new:

TSM_Logo.png

Patch notes - June 6th, 2017:

Hey, Simmers! Our latest update is full of music and family and tons of additions you’re going to love. Now you can:

• Use Legacy Score to measure your Sims’ legacy by the Heirlooms, clothing, and objects they’ve passed down over the generations
  • Create phenomenal musician Sims when unlocking the Piano Hobby by inheriting the Maestro’s Grand Piano Heirloom
  • Invite Sims to the rocking Concert Party with a dance floor, microphone, and DJ station

We’ve also made some behind-the-scenes improvements based on your feedback.

Any comments? Feel free to use the 'Reply' button! Wink

Message 1 of 25 (2,011 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - February 13th

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

I'm merging all the updates that were released during the soft launch in a single thread and closing this.

Time to enjoy the future now that the game has released worldwide! Standard smile
-Mai

View in thread

Message 25 of 25 (2,248 Views)

All Replies

The Sims Mobile Update - July 18th

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

If you are in a country where The Sims Mobile is available during the soft launch, you can download this update for the game now. Read the patch notes below if you wonder what's new:

TSM_Logo.png

Patch notes - June 18th, 2017:

Hey, Sims players! We’ve made a few updates to homes, parties, and more. You can now:

• Earn XP bonuses during parties when you interact with objects that match your careers, hobbies, and the party theme
  • Customize your home with new objects and décor earlier in the game, and reflect your personal style with color options for each item
  • See all the features and content you’ve unlocked on the Level Up screen

We’ve also made some behind-the-Sims improvements based on your feedback. Thanks for playing! 

What do you think of this changes? Let us know pressing the 'Reply' button! Standard smile

Message 2 of 25 (2,000 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

A new update for The Sims Mobile is here and if you are in a country where the game is available during the soft launch, you can download it now:

TSM_Logo.png

Patch notes - August 7th, 2017:

Hey, Sims players! Based on your feedback, we’ve made lots of exciting updates, and you can now:

• Age your Sims based on their life experience instead of by day
  • Retire your Sims to unlock hobbies, gifts, and other rewards, or keep them active for as long as you like
  • Send your Sim to events on their own or join in to help them
  • Choose your Sims’ traits throughout their lives, giving you the freedom to develop their personalities over time
  • Recharge energy faster and with more options for uninterrupted play
  • Complete a daily to-do list instead of goals and wishes, making it simpler to collect rewards

Thanks for your patience, and for playing! 

Feedback about the changes? Use the 'Reply' button! Standard smile

Message 3 of 25 (2,943 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - August 7th

★★★★ Novice
How I get my sim retired? New events are great. Less tokens need very good. But we have got token trophies. They was awesome.
Message 4 of 25 (2,920 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @Stargirl3444The,

Thanks for your comments Standard smile

@Stargirl3444The wrote:
How I get my sim retired?

Have you noticed your Sims now get new traits while you play? (Check the Traits tab, it's between the relationships and career tabs)

Your Sim will be ready to retire once they have maxed their traits Standard smile

-Mai

Message 5 of 25 (2,909 Views)

★★★★ Novice
How a sim's traits be maxed?
Message 6 of 25 (2,881 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @Stargirl3444The,

By playing with them Standard smile  The grey bar in the bottom of the Traits tab will show you your progress to get the next trait - once the bar is fully green, you will unlock a new trait for that Sim.

Let us know if you have any more questions,

-Mai

Message 7 of 25 (2,868 Views)

The Sims Mobile Update - September 12th

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

A new update for The Sims Mobile is here and if you are in a country where the game is available during the soft launch, you can download it now!:

TSM_Logo.png

Patch notes - September 12th, 2017:

Hey, Sims players! We've made some exciting updates, and now you can:

• Enjoy more family events
  • Care for babies, toddlers, and children, and earn them the “good upbringing” trait
  • Get career and hobby boosts when having events with elder Sims, who will stay in your household after retirement
  • Take a chance with Risky Actions like going for a kiss or juggling java at work
  • See your Sims' thoughts with new thought bubbles
  • Customize your Sims even more – including wedding attire

We’ve also made more behind-the-Sims improvements. Thanks for playing!

Feedback about the changes? Use the 'Reply' button! Standard smile

Message 8 of 25 (2,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

to unlock traits, I need to fill the grey bar. to max out the trait, I need to play with them. What do you mean play? like attend a particular event that is related to that trait? example, my sim have a 1 star Flirty trait, Should I do romantic social event?

Message 9 of 25 (2,516 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @us525878,

You don't need to max the traits, just unlock 4 of them filling the grey bar. Any action you perform with your Sim helps fill the bar, even the most basic actions like taking a shower or sleeping will help, it doesn't need to be anything special Standard smile

If your Sim has a 1 star trait, they will have that trait until they retire. Stars in the traits, or levels, are unlocked with heirlooms.

The higher the level of the trait, the most effective.

Not sure if that's clear enough, please, let me know if you have any doubts Standard smile

-Mai

Message 10 of 25 (2,496 Views)