Re: The Sims Mobile Update - August 21st, 2018 Patch Notes

by AbigailHawk

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

@SaphireandSteel wrote:

Dear @SimGuruMaaike 

This update has good points and bad points but apart from the waterfront it’s nothing to get excited about and made it so much harder for new players, giving little to us old timers.  It’s  just a remix of items that were there before. None of the existing bugs with parties, item limits, friends lists Izzy repetitions and so on have been solved. The to do list was fine it just needed the spend 75 simoleons  on your house task removing.

Personally, I would like to see Emily heavily fined for parking outside my house with the engine running for 8 hours spreading all the grey exhaust fumes that van is chugging out over my neighbourhood while she forces me to help solve problems stemming from her own incompetence. That should wipe the smile off her face and tick all the boxes on her clipboard....... gems or simcash will suffice, thanks.

@terogamusaudiHaz

@wonderwomantbh

@Sacred_Ryche

@Fuzzernutter

@BlueWizardRob

@ShaNoodle9

@TomSpeedy180

I'm in tears at this lol!! 

Message 31 of 49 (1,176 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@SaphireandSteel wrote:

Dear @SimGuruMaaike 

This update has good points and bad points but apart from the waterfront it’s nothing to get excited about and made it so much harder for new players, giving little to us old timers.  It’s  just a remix of items that were there before. None of the existing bugs with parties, item limits, friends lists Izzy repetitions and so on have been solved. The to do list was fine it just needed the spend 75 simoleons  on your house task removing.

Personally, I would like to see Emily heavily fined for parking outside my house with the engine running for 8 hours spreading all the grey exhaust fumes that van is chugging out over my neighbourhood while she forces me to help solve problems stemming from her own incompetence. That should wipe the smile off her face and tick all the boxes on her clipboard....... gems or simcash will suffice, thanks.

@terogamusaudiHaz

@wonderwomantbh

@Sacred_Ryche

@Fuzzernutter

@BlueWizardRob

@ShaNoodle9

@TomSpeedy180

Oui I concur! She even left this!?

B10A2204-E65D-4358-8B9E-1DE7A2E92286.jpeg

Message 32 of 49 (1,141 Views)

★★ Guide

Oh geez, I stop playing for a few weeks and everything goes loco!

Message 33 of 49 (1,134 Views)

★★ Guide
Uh... yeah, I also have to voice my concerns about the exchange rates. I had screenshots from the last time I played, when I had:

14,734 Simoleons

1,279 Sim Tickets
729 Super Sim Tickets
263 Luxe Sim Tickets

3,266 Home Tickets
716 Super Home Tickets
534 Luxe Home Tickets

Now I have just over 25,000 Simoleons and 106 LlamaZoom tokens. Those tickets took FOREVER to earn, definitely longer than 10k Simoleons. Don't know about the Llama tokens, but... what?
Message 34 of 49 (1,121 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@terogamusaudiHaz wrote:

@SaphireandSteel wrote:

Dear @SimGuruMaaike 

@terogamusaudiHaz

@wonderwomantbh

@Sacred_Ryche

@Fuzzernutter

@BlueWizardRob

@ShaNoodle9

@TomSpeedy180

Oui I concur! She even left this!?

B10A2204-E65D-4358-8B9E-1DE7A2E92286.jpeg

Looks like we’re going to need Speed Bumps in the neighborhood now because of her reckless driving ...  maybe Emily can become one     < evil laugh >

I’m a tad salty since I fell asleep waiting for my sims to finish

3 Standard & 1 Long  task while on Step 18.  

I guess they really don’t expect us to sleep.

That  witch had the nerve to drive away,  &  now I need to repeat the Stupid, Stupid, Utterly Stupid llama-zoom again - when it returns in 

3 hours 🤦🏻‍♀️  

Popping another blood pressure pill now 

Message 35 of 49 (1,102 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@katclawsx3

Go babe go, you can do it. 

Message 36 of 49 (1,096 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@SaphireandSteel wrote:

@katclawsx3

Go babe go, you can do it. 

@SaphireandSteel 

Aww thanks for the vote of confidence 😘

Message 37 of 49 (1,079 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Am I the only one who likes Emily? She is so friendly and sweet. She never argues with me and always provides me with new opportunities to get cupcakes and llama tickets. I can see how some of the tasks she assigns could be annoying, but she is only doing her job and she has plenty of other customers who desire her service. I don't blame her rushing around and leaving tire marks in front of my house. I know she is a busy person because she has to go to everyone's houses to assign them tasks as well. Emily would call me before she arrives asking me politely to finish up certain tasks before she gets to my place. I tell my sim friends to help me out and they know what to do, so we begin working. Then to my dismay, Emily would always arrive before I finish these tasks, so I get nervous about making her upset since I know she has to get going soon. However, Emily doesn't get mad at me, and also she is willing to stay at my house, even for up to 7 hours at one time! Most colleagues of mine give up after a few minutes, but not Emily. She was willing to help me get through these tasks and she even cheers me on every time I complete just parts of her tasks. She says I have a great attitude and she told me that she replaced one of my long work shifts with some relaxing time in front of a T.V. She tells me stories of all her rude customers and that next time she would give them even harder tasks and I laugh thinking that they deserve it. We even had some great moments together. She would bring some videos for me to watch, but I would usually refuse since I think it is a waste of my time. She promises me some rewards such as gems, cupcakes and even cash, for just watching her silly videos. Only a true friend does that. At the end of the day, we would just chill on the front porch eating cupcakes and watching more of her videos. Just when I thought things couldn't get better, she throws me a bag of gold with a llama ticket inside. She thanks me for helping her out and we both wave goodbye, ready to see what life has in store for us next. 

Message 38 of 49 (1,067 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@TomSpeedy180 wrote:

Am I the only one who likes Emily? She is so friendly and sweet. She never argues with me and always provides me with new opportunities to get cupcakes and llama tickets. I can see how some of the tasks she assigns could be annoying, but she is only doing her job and she has plenty of other customers who desire her service. I don't blame her rushing around and leaving tire marks in front of my house. I know she is a busy person because she has to go to everyone's houses to assign them tasks as well. Emily would call me before she arrives asking me politely to finish up certain tasks before she gets to my place. I tell my sim friends to help me out and they know what to do, so we begin working. Then to my dismay, Emily would always arrive before I finish these tasks, so I get nervous about making her upset since I know she has to get going soon. However, Emily doesn't get mad at me, and also she is willing to stay at my house, even for up to 7 hours at one time! Most colleagues of mine give up after a few minutes, but not Emily. She was willing to help me get through these tasks and she even cheers me on every time I complete just parts of her tasks. She says I have a great attitude and she told me that she replaced one of my long work shifts with some relaxing time in front of a T.V. She tells me stories of all her rude customers and that next time she would give them even harder tasks and I laugh thinking that they deserve it. We even had some great moments together. She would bring some videos for me to watch, but I would usually refuse since I think it is a waste of my time. She promises me some rewards such as gems, cupcakes and even cash, for just watching her silly videos. Only a true friend does that. At the end of the day, we would just chill on the front porch eating cupcakes and watching more of her videos. Just when I thought things couldn't get better, she throws me a bag of gold with a llama ticket inside. She thanks me for helping her out and we both wave goodbye, ready to see what life has in store for us next. 

Well, I’m happy that Emily has found a good friend in you & that you enjoy her company!   

Maybe be if she visited just once a day with a much shorter task list, & bigger rewards, I could learn to like her too  🙂

Message 39 of 49 (1,046 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have to agree with everyone that the Llama Zoom tasks barely seem worth doing. A few paltry Simoleons, some xp that I have even less use for, and that's it? For multiple long / standard / quick tasks that I have to rush to get done within the timeframe? No thanks. Emily can stay in her van.

Message 40 of 49 (954 Views)