The Sims Mobile Storage in a Google Sheet

by simmerdownMAL

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile Storage in a Google Sheet

★★★★ Guide

Thanks @Phantomlover1717 

Yes, @SalixCat, it’s from a paid pack, and I don’t think it was a very popular pack. 

C0B2F1C0-8482-42B9-90DE-A008C303B712.jpeg

Message 11 of 15 (655 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Eventually I knew this project would become obsolete, or at least I hoped. Never did I imagine it would become obsolete the very week I finish it and day I upload it. That's a real kick in the teeth after working on it for a few months! LOL

It appears we have an inventory solution from Firemonkeys. I'm disappointed in the amount of time lost on my end, but I'm glad the day has finally come. It has been my biggest gripe in the game for months on end. Thanks again for your help earlier @SalixCat, and the encouraging words @Phantomlover1717

Message 12 of 15 (634 Views)

[ Edited ]

Don't be too quick with saying it's obsolete @simmerdownMAL. It's still a really good list to have.
I've thought about making a gallery on my site with all the store offers, but I'm missing most of them, so that won't work on my end.
This list gives a really good view of where items are from, I know a lot of players come across items at parties that they've never seen before. This list would totally help with that.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 13 of 15 (605 Views)

Hero

This is very valuable information for all TSM players @simmerdownMAL. Spreadsheets are very versatile as you may know. Yes, it will be easier to locate items in the upgraded inventory, but we still have almost a thousand items in storage. It's not easy to remember what collection or event they all belong to.

I would keep the original as reference and play with different possibilities. The first thing I think about is to wait until we get the new storage organized. Then make a new version that includes the new collections and categories. We can use filters and search in order to find items or collections.

Keep up the good work :eahigh_file:

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 14 of 15 (578 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Phantomlover1717 that sort of information with the packs would be really helpful to have publicly accessible to all players. Star recently shared a channel in Discord showing all the packs. If not all, then most of them. It's helpful for players who missed packs to know where they came from and when they were offered.
Message 15 of 15 (532 Views)