Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

The Sims Mobile - Quality of Life Update patch notes

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Rif.: The Sims Mobile - Quality of Life Update patch notes

★★ Guide

QUESTION: I had three heirloom cases out on my lot before the update. They had three shelves. Do I need to put them in storage and then bring them back out to get 6 shelves?

Message 11 of 31 (536 Views)

Rif.: The Sims Mobile - Quality of Life Update patch notes

Hero

@givememore86 

I also had three from before. When I open storage it says I own all six. Have you tried.?

Screenshot_20190606-164019_The Sims.jpg

I don't work for EA. If this message helped you, please click the XP button. If it answered your question, please Accept as a solution. Thanks!

Follow me on Twitter.

No trabajo en EA. Si mi mensaje te ha ayudado, por favor haz clic en el botón de XP. Si he respondido tu pregunta, por favor Acepta como solución. ¡Gracias!

Sígueme en Twitter.

Message 12 of 31 (528 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile - Quality of Life Update patch notes

Hero

@PlanetAuto I believe it's not yet available. I can't find it either. 

I don't work for EA. If this message helped you, please click the XP button. If it answered your question, please Accept as a solution. Thanks!

Follow me on Twitter.

No trabajo en EA. Si mi mensaje te ha ayudado, por favor haz clic en el botón de XP. Si he respondido tu pregunta, por favor Acepta como solución. ¡Gracias!

Sígueme en Twitter.

Message 13 of 31 (524 Views)

@PlanetAuto wrote:

so I downloaded the new update but I'm wondering about the wumpel's quest... like where can I find it? up until now it didn't appear in the game?

There is a quest incoming, with all the events already coming they've pushed it back a bit. Give it a little time. 

-----  

do not work for EA

Signature.png

Follow me on Twitter

Message 14 of 31 (509 Views)

★★ Guide

@SalixCat I just checked, I only have the three original heirloom shelves. Maybe misread the whole thing. I thought I was getting an heirloom Shelf with 6 shelves each. Maybe I don't have enough to get another heirloom Shelf. But I have enough heirlooms for another self maybe it'll come eventually.

Message 15 of 31 (496 Views)

Hero

@givememore86 wrote:

@SalixCat I just checked, I only have the three original heirloom shelves. Maybe misread the whole thing. I thought I was getting an heirloom Shelf with 6 shelves each. Maybe I don't have enough to get another heirloom Shelf. But I have enough heirlooms for another self maybe it'll come eventually.

Yes, that might be the case. I wonder when you will be able to unlock the next one. I'm curious. Keep us informed. 

Follow me on Twitter.

Sígueme en Twitter.

Message 16 of 31 (486 Views)

★★ Guide

@Phantomlover1717 thanks okay! can you tell whether is it gonna be one time quest or a permanent thing like llama zoom? 

Message 17 of 31 (483 Views)

[ Edited ]

It won't be a permanent quest. 
Photography, Internet Icon and the Roommate Race are permanent. Next to the Rooted in Style, Wedding and Baby quest. 

-----  

do not work for EA

Signature.png

Follow me on Twitter

Message 18 of 31 (460 Views)

★★ Guide

thanks for clearing this up! 🙂

Message 19 of 31 (448 Views)

★ Guide

Just updated a few hours ago. The storage looks so much better. Thank you for the update! 😄❤️

Message 20 of 31 (382 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help