The Sims Mobile Moves to the Land Down Under

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Highlighted

The Sims Mobile Moves to the Land Down Under

EA app Team

The Sims Mobile has moved from California to Melbourne, Australia, to the experienced hands of EA Firemonkeys!

Read our blog about the move here for more details!

Message 1 of 6 (707 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile Moves to the Land Down Under

Does this mean that the timing of things will change? Like updates and new quests and events and such? 

For instance, because I'm in the central U.S. time zone, I know that when a new quest is set to drop at 10am, I know it'll be noon my time. Now that they're based in Australia, they'll be 15 hours ahead of my time zone.

I'm just wondering so I can plan for future events. Thanks.

Message 2 of 6 (665 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I really hope that Firemonkeys will bring nice content and funny features.

They've done a great work with The Sims Freeplay and I really hope now TSM will be similar to TSFreePlay regarding content (not gameplay) but with better graphic. :d

Message 3 of 6 (568 Views)

★ Guide
Could you tell me are they going to be the new go to for help? I just filled out a ticket for help, because of my Izzy fashion still freezing up. This is an on going issue. They reset my game over a month ago and their fix made me loose two or more quest items I work for. It lasted a total of 5 mins. I’ve been holding on ever since and wanted to know if they can help me now. Thanks
Message 4 of 6 (534 Views)

@renbar152 the Firemonkey studio is an EA studio just like Maxis is. So the help will still be done by EA.
I do recommend posting a bug report on this issue, seeing it keeps coming back. 

You can find the bug forum over here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 6 (525 Views)

★ Guide

Ask them to move quickly, I’m bored since I’m locked out of repeat events and all I have to do is lame-o zooms. 😑

i have high hopes they can fix my issue with the last plot not unlocking. 🤨

Message 6 of 6 (501 Views)