The Sims Mobile - Introduce yourself!

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile - Introduce yourself!

★★★★★ Expert

@JulesDarling It'll come around, I'm sure if it. You just tag along with Genie any time, and we'll totally pamper you and let that hand rest! 🖤

Message 21 of 113 (2,418 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@VintageStarlette You are so sweet! I ended up at a younger players
( she was 14 ) party and told them about this so the night wasn’t a total loss. 😉
Message 22 of 113 (2,413 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

🖤🖤🖤 You're a force, @JulesDarling. 🖤

Message 23 of 113 (2,399 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
I just got a badge for being chatty! LOL They really do know me! @VintageStarlette
Message 24 of 113 (2,397 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@VintageStarletteI do get a lot of kudos from players that have yet to share their voice. My hopes are that we will start to hear from them soon. *** I have a picture of you lovely Sim, the one in the red dress. I had to laugh because she was measuring something and that’s what I caught! 🧐

Message 25 of 113 (2,386 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@JulesDarling 🖤 Please share in the Favorite Pictures thread, if you haven't already! I'd love to see it!!!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Favourite-pictures/m-p/6764129#M3023

Message 26 of 113 (2,382 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@VintageStarlette I did try when I first ran across the fashion thingy but it said my photo was too big. I went to the link and there seems to be a solution but I am not sure because I am new to using Apple products. Finger crossed because the photo is super cute! 🌹
Message 27 of 113 (2,374 Views)

★★★ Guide
@JulesDarling that happens to me as well with some photos, so what I do is go into my photos and crop the size down to a smaller frame. After that I can upload my photos without any issues. Hope that can help.
Message 28 of 113 (2,370 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@iChokedCupid I did this but was still unable to share. Do you play on an Apple product?
Message 29 of 113 (2,355 Views)

★★★ Guide
Yup @JulesDarling I do. I am using my iPad. That’s soooo strange it didn’t work for you.🤔
Message 30 of 113 (2,352 Views)