Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

The Sims Mobile - Introduce yourself!

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile - Introduce yourself!

★★ Expert

@JulesDarling It'll come around, I'm sure if it. You just tag along with Genie any time, and we'll totally pamper you and let that hand rest! 🖤

Message 21 of 88 (663 Views)

★ Pro
@VintageStarlette You are so sweet! I ended up at a younger players
( she was 14 ) party and told them about this so the night wasn’t a total loss. 😉
Message 22 of 88 (658 Views)

★★ Expert

🖤🖤🖤 You're a force, @JulesDarling. 🖤

Message 23 of 88 (644 Views)

★ Pro
I just got a badge for being chatty! LOL They really do know me! @VintageStarlette
Message 24 of 88 (642 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@VintageStarletteI do get a lot of kudos from players that have yet to share their voice. My hopes are that we will start to hear from them soon. *** I have a picture of you lovely Sim, the one in the red dress. I had to laugh because she was measuring something and that’s what I caught! 🧐

Message 25 of 88 (632 Views)

★★ Expert

@JulesDarling 🖤 Please share in the Favorite Pictures thread, if you haven't already! I'd love to see it!!!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Favourite-pictures/m-p/6764129#M3023

Message 26 of 88 (627 Views)

★ Pro
@VintageStarlette I did try when I first ran across the fashion thingy but it said my photo was too big. I went to the link and there seems to be a solution but I am not sure because I am new to using Apple products. Finger crossed because the photo is super cute! 🌹
Message 27 of 88 (624 Views)

★★ Guide
@JulesDarling that happens to me as well with some photos, so what I do is go into my photos and crop the size down to a smaller frame. After that I can upload my photos without any issues. Hope that can help.
Message 28 of 88 (622 Views)

★ Pro
@iChokedCupid I did this but was still unable to share. Do you play on an Apple product?
Message 29 of 88 (608 Views)

★★ Guide
Yup @JulesDarling I do. I am using my iPad. That’s soooo strange it didn’t work for you.🤔
Message 30 of 88 (605 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help