Hello all and welcome to the forums
@DBrick01 there was a time when level cap was 40. Now 50 is the new 40 and yes, we wish we had 10 new levels.
If this message helped you, please click the XP button. If it answered your question, please Accept as a solution. Thanks!
Si mi mensaje te ha ayudado, por favor haz clic en el botón de XP. Si he respondido tu pregunta, por favor Acepta como solución. ¡Gracias!
a month ago - last edited a month ago
Who are you? I'm Bluflower and I have been playing the Sims Mobile for a few months
- What is your in game name? Bluflower72 - my friend code is QLW6C6Y
- What country are you from? I'm in the mid-Atlantic area of the United States.
- Do you play more Sims games? No, just this for now!
- What other app games do you play? This is the only one right now, I used to play Words w/Friends, but wanted something different.
- What is your favorite Sims game? Sims Mobile since it's the only one I play right now!
- What is your favorite thing about The Sims Mobile? I love events and challenges. I like playing to destress from work & life.
- What level are you currently on in The Sims Mobile? I'm on level 48, and at the Peak of Chic (I've been playing a lot lately!)
also, last week, I opened up the game and found one of my Sims hanging out over the water! Hopefully, the screenshot will show up properly. I thought it was funny that she was just hovering over the water!
a month ago
- Who are you?
Im 17 y/o human girl
- What is your in game name?
- What country are you from?
- Do you play more Sims games?
yes the sims 3
- What other app games do you play?
only sims and subway
- What is your favourite Sims game?
the sims 3
- What is your favourite thing about The Sims Mobile?
the cool furnitures
- What level are you currently on in The Sims Mobile?
2 weeks ago
- Who are you? I'm me. Hi, everybody!
- What is your in game name? Marley Sky
- What country are you from? United States
- Do you play more Sims games? Not currently, but used to back in the good ol' days.
- What is your favorite Sims game? That's hard to say, but I really loved the original Sims and all the expansion packs. Remember when we used to have to buy the discs with the individual codes in those big boxes? I remember how excited I'd get every time a new expansion pack would come out.
- What is your favorite thing about The Sims Mobile? Izzy's creations. 35 slots is not enough--I love so many! Also, throwing and attending parties. I love having visitors and visiting others.
- What level are you currently on in The Sims Mobile? 50!
*Random* I've been playing for a few months and just now noticed this introduction post, so I figured I'd be social and say hello! So...hello!
2 weeks ago
Thank @kimberlyaz1992! I have tried but no one repond haha
It works if you come here (or other social media) and arrange with friends to all be at the same party. There is (now an old) thread just for party scheduling. We would all come together and chat for about an hour every time one of us had a party. It really added to the enjoyment of the game. You could do the same. Get on this forum, arrange to be friends with other people here and start scheduling parties. It has the added benefit in that the parties usually make level 10 because everyone is friends and is invested in the party's success. It also allows you to coordinate stickers and make sure everyone gets maximum gems every week.