Re: The Sims Mobile - Introduce yourself!

by H2Blueee

Original Post

★ Guide
Well I hope to have made your day a bit brighter🤗
A day without a laugh is a day not lived🤣

I work for an English company and we love it to translate Dutch sayings to our customers. They have no Idea what you mean and sometimes it sounds really corny🤤
😜
Message 71 of 113 (2,636 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I don't go on the forums very often, I'm so behind! But I love reading everyone else's answers!

- Who are you?

I am Gina the Sim, otherwise known as Gina [the Sim] on my YouTube account, where I build and remodel houses in The Sims 4! It's a very new channel, but I love watching TS4 builds so much, I I decided to start uploading my own! (There are only three videos right now, but many more to come. I linked my channel at the bottom of the post if you're interested!)

- What is your in game name? 

Gina the Sim

- What country are you from?

United States

- Do you play more Sims games?

At the moment, just The Sims 4. I was still playing Sims Freeplay for a while, until my sim card crashed and I lost all my data *CRY*. So now I stick exclusively to TS4 and The Sims Mobile.

- What other app games do you play?

Harry Potter: A Hogwarts Mystery, Hearthstone and Cookie Jam. Those are my only constants that I've been playing for at least a year or longer. I install/uninstall games like I change my underwear: frequently.

- What is your favourite Sims game?

TS4 without a doubt. I absolutely loved The Sims 2 and was my favorite game as a kid, but, when it comes to games, I love the latest and greatest. The graphics, sounds, colors, furniture, clothing, hairstyles, etc. are absolutely amazing. It's the one game in this world I have virtually no complaints about. That being said, if The Sims 5 ever comes out, I don't know if I will like it at much as TS4. How can I! This game is purely addicting. (I probably will, though.)

- What is your favourite thing about The Sims Mobile?

The similarity to TS4. I love the graphics and the familiarity to TS4. It makes me feel like I can keep playing when I'm away from home. I also love the special events and collecting event-specific rewards. AND LEVELING. I really enjoy leveling and progressing through games long-term.

- What level are you currently on in The Sims Mobile?

Level 50! I just maxed out a couple days ago and I feel complete. (Until they change it to 60!)

Gina [the Sim] YouTube Channel

Message 72 of 113 (2,382 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello! :eahigh_file:

Who are you? 

I'm PeacefulLllama. I'm a writer (i've never published anything) even though I spend a little too much time gaming. I love helping people out and having fun with friends. At the moment I'm super into "The Office U.S" on Netflix, and if you have a netflix account but you've never watched this show, I suggest it Standard smile I'm also a fan of the high five emoji :eahigh_file:

What is your in game name? 

PeacefulLlama21 Coffee cup

What country are you from? 

U.S.A  

Do you play more sim games? 

Just Sims Mobile at the moment. I have also played Sim Freeplay before, and I'm going to try Sims 3 soon Standard smile

What other app games do you play?

Not really anything else on my phone, besides Sims Mobile. 

What is your favourite sims game? 

So far I've only played Sims Mobile and Sims Freeplay, and I'd say Sims Mobile is my favourite. Heart

What is your favourite thing about the Sims Mobile?

It's hard to say. It's a great game, even though it can be frustrating. Probably the designing part. My least favourite is how the only possible way to get a bunch of sim cash is to spend money.

What level are you currently on in The Sims Mobile?

37. I've learned alot along the way! Nerd

Message 73 of 113 (2,345 Views)

★ Guide

- Who are you? I'm Kimberly, hi! Standard smile I have been playing the Sims Mobile for about a month.

- What is your in game name? kimberlyaz - my friend code is XWYEJH3 and new friends are welcome!

I'm in the southeastern United States.

- Do you play more Sims games? I tried Sims Freeplay for about a month before I started Sims Mobile.

- What other app games do you play? In the past I've played Candy Crush and Words With Friends, but Sims Mobile is my only game right now.

- What is your favourite Sims game? Sims Mobile. I have a feeling I would love to play Sims 4 or Sims 3 too, so one of these days I'll have to see if any of our computers have the right specs for that.

- What is your favourite thing about The Sims Mobile? Wow, this is hard to say. I love building and decorating my Sims house, even though it's a work in progress and nowhere near as elaborate as some of the amazing creations I've seen in this forum. I also love making over my Sims! I'm currently toying with starting a 100 Baby Challenge.

- What level are you currently on in The Sims Mobile? I'm on level 26 right now and about to have my first party (yes, a little late)!

Message 74 of 113 (2,080 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@kimberlyaz1992 From one Southern girl to another, "Y'all come on in!" 🖤

When do you plan to have your party? I'm busy moving this weekend, but I'd love to attend if our schedules line up.

Message 75 of 113 (2,074 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks for the warm welcome @VintageStarlette ! My party started at noon today Eastern time, so about 90 minutes ago. I posted it in the party thread but my reply got deleted or isn't showing somehow?  Anyway, I left the game (Android) and just went back in, all of my balloons popped and now it looks like the party is over a whole lot sooner than 12 hours. So weird. But the game is telling me I can host another party in a little over 2 days, so I'm guessing there was some sort of glitch. I'll try again later this week!

Message 76 of 113 (2,072 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@kimberlyaz1992 I think that timing will be perfect.

Sounds like your party glitched (happens a LOT). When the time comes, please try again to post your party info in the party thread. I'll be watching for it! 🖤🖤🖤

Message 77 of 113 (2,066 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

- Who are you? I'm Blue, hi! Standard smile I have been playing the Sims Mobile for about 2 week.

- What is your in game name?  Blue_VN - my friend code is AANKYWF and new friends are welcome!

I'm from Vietnam.

- What is your favourite thing about The Sims Mobile? Wow, this is hard to say. I love decorating my Sims house, even though it's a work in progress and building relationships

- What level are you currently on in The Sims Mobile? I'm on level 20 

Message 78 of 113 (1,997 Views)

★★★ Guide

Who are you?  DBrick, the adoption Queen of Sims (Sim's life); someone looking for 8 hours of sleep (Real life).

What is your in game name? Brick
What country are you from? USA

Do you play more Sims games? Sorry, no! My favorite past time is sleeping right now. I do not get to do it often as a mom.

What other app games do you play? Scrabble

What is your favourite Sims game? Hands down Sims Mobile, little bias since it is the only one I play. 

What is your favourite thing about The Sims Mobile?

Decorating and adopting rugrats. Gotta love kids you do not even have to feed.

What level are you currently on in The Sims Mobile?

50. Why is everyone saying level 40 is top? Am I missing something? Anywho. My level is not changing anymore. Give me more money, please.

-----  

Message 79 of 113 (1,972 Views)

Hero

@kimberlyaz1992 @H2Blueee @DBrick01 @PeacefulLllama @ginathesim 

Hello all and welcome to the forums :eahigh_file:

@DBrick01 there was a time when level cap was 40. Now 50 is the new 40 and yes, we wish we had 10 new levels.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 80 of 113 (2,476 Views)