Re: The Sims Mobile - Introduce yourself!

by Finealta

Original Post

★★★★★ Pro
@Here4Snacks do you remember how the music sort of sounded like music that we knew?! Hilarious
Message 51 of 113 (2,619 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@JulesDarling Haha I do but we need to stay on topic...😋

Message 52 of 113 (2,605 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Greetings! Perhaps this will help get back on topic. Maybe. xD

- Who are you?

My name is blueapplejack (Blue? Jack?), a student who is about to start his college journey. I am a dedicated martial artist and cat fanatic with a long history of forum roleplaying.

- What is your in game name?

Pine.

- What country are you from?

I'm from the United States (East Coast).

- Do you play more Sims games?

Nope! However, it has been a dream of mine to play a Sims game for several years. This is my chance to dip my toes in! (I'm getting REALLY into it so far!) Standard smile

- What other app games do you play?

I play Pokémon GO and Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. I used to play more, but I'm trying to reset my phone. Playing the Sims Mobile on my Chromebook!

- What is your favourite Sims game?

Probably the Sims 4 - I've watched it the most.

- What is your favourite thing about The Sims Mobile?

Hmmm... probably character-building things (apart from actual character creation - that takes forever) like choosing traits and progressing on relationship stories.

- What level are you currently on in The Sims Mobile?

I am level 12.

Nice to meet you all! This appears to be a great community that can withstand my torrent of questions that I'm eager to join! ^_^

EDIT: Never mind... right when I was about to post, I got stuck on that Surprising Choices screen. Not sure if I'll be able to get out of it before the Honeymoon Suite quest expires (just got engaged! Cake) or if I can escape anytime soon, but I have faith! I'll report, and hopefully I can return and hang out sometime. Definitely still sticking around to get to know folk!

Message 53 of 113 (2,543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

deleted

Message 54 of 113 (2,513 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

- What other app games do you play?

I go through phases, like for instance I recently downloaded Leisure Suit Larry (for laughs and uninstalled 5 mins later) ... but nope nothing regularly other than sims. 

OMG there’s an app for that now?!!  I remember playing that off a floppy disk on a PC when i was a kid 😂 😂 😂Nailed the whole game too,i must say 😝. Nice to meet you DanielsColbert 🇦🇺

Message 55 of 113 (2,489 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

deleted

Message 56 of 113 (2,473 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

@ShellsSeaShells wrote:
YES!! You can only go to the bar, the toilet and upstairs for a bit of woohoo with the local 60 year old lady (classic LSL shenanigans) and it's pay to play from there on. There is of course a walk through on youtube if you want a sneak peak. The game was a bit of a grind from memory.. geez how old are we? LOL! Standard smile (Rhetorical question.!)

Omg you brought back soooo many memories from that post.  (And too old, if, like me, you know what a floppy disk is hahaha)

Message 57 of 113 (2,459 Views)

★★★ Novice

Party hat Hi, I am from Wisconsin U.S.A 35, female a mom My oldest niece got me hooked on this hame lol also I'm  Large smile on level 40 :eahigh_file:

Message 58 of 113 (2,412 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Wisconsin36 Hi! I am so glad that you have such a great niece!
Message 59 of 113 (2,407 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Wisconsin36 wrote:

Party hat Hi, I am from Wisconsin U.S.A 35, female a mom My oldest niece got me hooked on this hame lol also I'm  Large smile on level 40 :eahigh_file:

Hahaha don’t you love that?!  My kids have gotten me hooked on many a game over the year, then they stop playing and i continue on!  Welcome to our little haven @Wisconsin36 Standard smile

Message 60 of 113 (2,391 Views)