Re: The Sims Mobile - Introduce yourself!

by Finealta

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide
- Who are you?
Dancerlma454

- What is your in game name?
GenericSimLady

- What country are you from?
USA

- Do you play more Sims games?
I occasionally play Sims Freeplay but not often since I started playing Sims Mobile.

- What other app games do you play?
Flow Free. I also just started TerraGenesis.

- What is your favourite Sims game?
Currently it's The Sims Mobile.

- What is your favourite thing about The Sims Mobile?
I like customizing Sims and decorating the house.

- What level are you currently on in The Sims Mobile?
Message 41 of 113 (2,706 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hi, @MzFlounory and @dancerlma454! Nice to meet you!

Message 42 of 113 (2,691 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette wrote:

Hi, @MzFlounory and @dancerlma454! Nice to meet you!

What V said! 👆

Sorry, i was in a rush earlier and didnt type my welcome! 😊

Message 43 of 113 (2,680 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Who are you?

Hi, I’m Here4snacks & my claim to fame is, with the use of only a flocked suede head-band and my cheapy sunglasses, I once single-handedly defended my box of fish-n-chips from a horde of seagulls, yes, truly famous in clandestine circles for that one. I’m also fond of strawberry milkshakes & often edit my posts because autocorrect hates me.

What is your in game name? 

Usagi 

What country are you from?

I’m from Australia but swan around France, Scotland, Japan & Barcelona so my online presence/parties, due to time zones, are iffy at best.

Do you play more Sims games?

Yes, liked s3 but slowly unlocking the s4 content (just got seasons & pets) as I love s4 so much more. Edit: forgot to mention I also played some old sim apps forget the name, thought it was sim safari but maybe it was sim ambitions?? Long time ago, liked the music.

What other app games do you play? 

😶😶😶😶😶😶😶It’s a long backstory but the short version is my device is app heavy, it’s not all my fault so don’t judge lol.😳😳😳😳

Do language teaching games count? I’ve got half a dozen of those as my Japanese, French & Spanish suck in various degrees but these language games help more than those CDs. I also have a bunch of arty games where you colour stuff in. Other than that, to name a few, I have alto’s adventure + odyssey, dan the man, devils attorney, tsundere sharks (shout out to my fellow otakus), tiny tower, r&m: Jerry’s game, pocket mortys, versus run, land sliders, clumsy ninja, clumsy cat, family guy quest for stuff, mystic messenger, laser kitty pow pow, sausage legend, fruit ninja, hungry shark evo, pewdiepie tuber simulator, sky burger, toughest game ever 2, minecraft, ojimon, steppy pants, battlecats, Simpson’s tapped out (forgot my pw 😭), egggg, kleptocats, alphabear, *whispers* Pokémon go, fist of fury, troll face quest memes, plants vs zombies, papers please, werewolf tycoon, angry birds, smashy city,  bears vs art ... *sigh* there are so many more pages but as I said it’s a long story why there are so many on here.

What is your favourite Sims game? 

S4, hands down. I’m currently rebuilding everything so don’t even play a sim yet.

What is your favourite thing about The Sims mobile?

Building & decor is your drawcard for me. I would normally say decor in sims mobile but since I can’t add new items because of the limit wall it’s more of a frustration atm, however seeing everyone’s good luck with Izzy on the forums & communicating with other players on the forum is currently my fav thing.

What level are you currently on in The Sims Mobile?

Message 44 of 113 (2,660 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Omg, @Here4Snacks!!! The seagulls! That was YOU?!? *fangulling* 😄

Message 45 of 113 (2,638 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi, so answers below... but this is really bugging me - what was the Sim dance called?

- Who are you? I am Meemo
- What is your in game name?  Meemo Simoni - I "invented" the Simoni surname for a different game and now I use it for all sorts
- What country are you from? UK
- Do you play more Sims games? I've played every version of the Sims except Sims 4.
- What other app games do you play? DMK
- What is your favourite Sims game? Sims 2
- What is your favourite thing about The Sims Mobile? family tree (and clothes)
- What level are you currently on in The Sims Mobile? 40
Message 46 of 113 (2,577 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hi and welcome @Meemo 🙂

I have no idea what dance youre talking about but hopefully someone else does!

Message 47 of 113 (2,570 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
- Who are you? Aspiring artist/fashion designer but currently work a boring "job" job to pay the bills

- What is your in game name? CuddlePuddle

- What country are you from? US

- Do you play more Sims games? Used to play Sims 3 & Freeplay. would still play Sims 3 if I had the time. Game tends to suck you in for no less than 8 hour chunks at a time lol

- What other app games do you play? Exclusively fashion games. Currently I play Lady Popular & Clothes Forever

- What is your favourite Sims game? Sims 3

- What is your favourite thing about The Sims Mobile? Definitely the fashion stuff! Izzy's shop, the fact that there are always new clothes from events etc, and the ability to finely customize the sims themselves. One thing I didn't like about Freeplay was the way the sims looked and you couldn't change them much.

- What level are you currently on in The Sims Mobile? 31
Message 48 of 113 (2,530 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Meemo do you mean the Smustle dance?
Message 49 of 113 (2,527 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
Longtime Sim fan and I almost peed myself the first time I saw a Sim do the Smustle! @cuddlepuddle09 💃
Message 50 of 113 (2,455 Views)