Re: The Sims Mobile - April 8th, 2019 Patch Notes

by SallySupernova

Original Post

The Sims Mobile - April 8th, 2019 Patch Notes

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi, Simmers!

We’ve got another small stability update for you! In addition to fixing some more crashes and freezes, we've restored the elderly hunch for older Sims and squashed a few UI bugs.

Thanks for playing!

- SimGuruPaul

Message 1 of 7 (1,489 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Nooooo, now all my townies are hunched! I was so happy finally being done with only old people being in town and just two month later it's back 😭

No Sims in bay area, missing coworkers, no more other player's Sims in the game, missing Sims at parties and now all the NPC are hunched. It's just to much!

Message 2 of 7 (1,365 Views)

@PlanetAuto feel free to hit the 'me too' button on this bug report:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Ancient-elder-NPCs-don-t-disappear/td-p/6986428

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 7 (1,358 Views)

★★★ Guide

Done that last summer already! 

Message 4 of 7 (1,353 Views)

★★★ Guide

I mean, I don't even know what to report as a bug for that? Is it that the game counts all NPCs as old? Is it that my NPCs aren't replaced when they get old? 

Since it came with the makeover/cas update I actually thought the "un-hunching" of the NPCs, which are old my game, was on purpose. So I gave all of them a makeover  and now they still look young but are hunched? 

Message 5 of 7 (1,334 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I feel the same. I was very glad to see the NPC un-hunched and the possibility of give them a makeover and suddenly they are all hunched again! This makes the makeover option a waste of life tickets.That's pretty much the only thing I really don't like about the game. Towns filled with old hunched people. It's depressing. It's even more annoying after thinking  ae/maxis  had improved it.

Message 6 of 7 (1,208 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
My game is still crashing after updating.
Message 7 of 7 (1,112 Views)